What I have to put up with

Chapter: 2

******************************************

Anna' P.O.V

*******************************

I hear voices down stairs.  I get out of bed. And go into my bathroom, to brush my teeth.I then open my door and hear.

"How about 900?"I hear my dad say, it sounded more demanding,  instead of a question.

"Come on, how about 850?" I hear a man in a raspy voice say

"Let me think about it but, you better go before the kids come"I heary dad say then I hear the door slam close.

After a few more minutes, I also hete voices from down stairs.

"Bye,  dad we'll be back around 6:15!"I hear my older brother, Aaron yell.

I turn to look at the time, 8:33 a.m! My eyes widen. I better get down staires before he gets more mad. I rush out of my room and quickly and quitly make my way down stairs. I look both way as I go down the hallways and doors. As I get closer and closer down stairs I grew a bit more scared.

By the time I am fully down stairs. I enter the kitchen, before I forgot to check if the close was clear!

Smack!

I fall to floor, with the hard impack. I touch my cheek om were I was smacked. I touch my cheek were he had hit me. I wince when I touch it

yup, that's ganna be a bruise tomorrow,  now what's my excuse for tomorrow?  I fell? I used that excuse every time! Anna just tell the truth! I think to myself.

I look up to see my dad in front of me looking down at me. Before I could say something I get a kick to the ribs. I bite my lip, to keep me from yelling.

"Your a disgraced to this family!  Ever since you were born that's all you ever been!" My father, then grabes my hair and I wince at the pain. And beings my face closer to his.

"You, ungrateful slut, while you were being selfish your wonderful brothers had to cook breakfast!" Then he grabed my arms and tied them to the mantle, and made me, turn my back to him. I hear him leave the room, I let out I breath I did not know I was holding. Until I heard him come back.

I look over my shoulder and see him, put up my shirt from the back. I see him take out a wip.

The fuck! Since when did he get that! How the hell did he get that!

Before I could plead, I feel a burning sensation on my back then it stung. It felt like some has printed me like a stamp.

The wips get worst then the last. I know my dad, and I especially know his punishments. And over the years I learned is that my dad's punishments are quick and painful.  And that's exactly what he did. By the time he finish he then walks away,  before he leaves he turns around.

"Clean this shit up." he says in a threatening voice

"Slut" He mumbles.  Then walks away.

I stare at the wall just progress what just happened. I look at the floor, filled with blood. I grab the mop and bucket, and mop the floor. I then dicided I might as well, clean the whole kitchen as well.

My house is a quite large. There are around 15 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, and 3 floors, pluse a basement and a attic. The attic my room.

By the time I finished cleaning the kitchen.  I go up stairs to the attic and take a quick shower. (yes, I have a bathroom in my room,  witch is in the attic)

As soon as enter my room I lock the door. I then turn on the shower. As soon, as I step into the warm water, my back screams pain. I wince, at first but, soon the pain gose away.

Right after I get out of the shower. I go towards my closet.  And pick out jeens and a white T-shirt. I never care what I am waering, I am just care I have clothes on me.

I grab my dark brown bag, filled with my books. I soon make my way down the attic stairs. And down the elevator. (yes, we have an elevator)

Once, i get to the bottom floor, I grab the house key. I approach the the front door.

Smash!

I jump up, from the sound. I walk into the living room, and see my dad passed out on the couch. I also see a beer bottle on the floor smashed into peaices. I sigh and get a blanket from the chair, and rap it around him. I the pick the pieces up carefully with my hand I make my way to the garbage can and throw the glass in.

I soon feel a stinging sensation on my arm. I look down to see cuts all over my arm. I curse under my breath. And head to the sink to wash off the blood. I then patch up my arm.

Twice,  Twice!  Ann, how are you ganna explain to your brothers!  huh? You NEED TO TELL THEM!

I block my self conscience out. I then head to the front door. I could still hear my dad's scarems in my head. I feel a tear shed down my cheek. I wip it off quickly.  And lock the door. I walk my to the library. 

The thoughts of my dad kicks in. I don't understand,  what have I ever done? why dose he hate me? I know my dad hates me but, deep down in side I know he still loves me.

Are you kidding me? HE HITS YOU!

I can feel another tear go down my cheek. I then realize that, i'm grabbing the strap of my bag, a little to tight. u then elise the strap from my grip. I look up and instantly a smile appears on my lips.The one place I really feel home to. Were no beatings happen. Were no things I am expected to do. Just for me to be myself.

The library.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^ Did you love? I think you love ^-^ ok, I seriously don't know so. . . I know a way I can know if u love. just vote and comment! ^-^ that simple.  well, hope u did love it.

             love, B.L.G101

P.S LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS TO.....

MICHELLE!!! THANKS BUDDY!!!^-^

OK, OK BYE!