Wicked Young Prince

Once upon a time in a kingdom long ago, there was a country that lived in fear and extreme inhumanity. Standing at the top that no one could convince was a sixteen year old young Prince. He was a prince of luxury. He collected all the luxury in the world, he had many servants that followed his orders; he owned almost everything.

And when the kingdom lacked money, “Squeeze it from the people,” was what he said. He was indeed wicked. The Prince never thought of anyone else aside from himself. When the people starved and eventually became desperate for food, they’d steal and the young Prince would say, “Punish them. Kill them,”

Then time came when the prince fell in love to a Lady he met when he visited a neighboring country. The lady was a beauty, her blue hair fell perfectly on her porcelain shoulders and her bodice was very prominent when she was on her white gown; she looked very luxurious, and the Prince wanted luxuries. However, the Prince discovered that this young blue-haired maiden was in-love with a brown-haired man from across the sea.

Out of jealousy, he immediately summoned his Ministers and ordered them to burn the Brown country to red.

Thousands of houses burnt to scarlet red and all the citizen all seemed to be dead. Despite that, the agonizing screams of the dying citizens didn’t reach the Prince’s ears, “Ah, Its lunch time. I think I can have a turkey today,” was what he said.

His action sparked a fire within the citizen’s hearts; “Destroy the Prince! Take him down!” was what they chanted. A female knight in green led the coup.

Over the years, the kingdom’s guards became weary and they couldn’t stop the citizen from invading the Prince’s huge castle. At last, the Prince was surrounded and was captured.

Once upon a time in a kingdom long ago, there was a prince that lived in luxury and extreme voracity. Standing at the top of him was a green-haired knight that everyone supported. He was an evil prince. He was a prince that was destined to have an execution at three o’clock. He had no servant to order; he owned nothing.

And when the time for the execution came, his people gathered at the country plaza. His hands were fastened at his back and his head was placed on the wooden stand where a huge blade would drop to cut his head.

The kingdom’s huge clock tower rang, indicating that it was time for the execution. The prince wasn’t scared. With a very calm and steady voice he said, “Ah, its lunch time. I think I can have a loaf today,”

With no doubt, all the people said after his death, “He was indeed a wicked young prince covered in red,”