Chapter 5 : Shhh.... It'll be alright my love

Before i start i want to say thanks for the 189 reads so far don't forget to tell your pewdiecry friends  about this !!!! anyways to the story!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felixs P.O.V.: 

Ugh Why Me ? I decided to give the bros my best today as i didn't yell or scream to loud as to not wake Ryan up . I started playing a bit of amnesia mods, and then i started to think of checking my twitter  as i started a Q & A video. 

After a Half hour , I got up to check on Ryan. 

He was still asleep. How come hes so adorable ? What if He didn't love me ? I can't even imagine. I went over kissing him on the forehead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryans P.O.V.:

I awoke to felix kissing my fore head , i moaned , " five more minutes ." 

Felix: "no, come on i have a special thing i want to do today." He said smiling and winking.

Ryan: "ugh, fine....."

I dragged myself out of bed getting up but  suddenly feeling like i have to vomit. I ran to the bathroom as vomit poured out of my mouth continuously for 3 minutes straight. When i got up, felix was behind me rubbing my back and i decided it was time. "Um, Felix Theres something i need to tell you...." 

Felix: "Sure what is it ?"

Ryan : "well the reason for me vomiting is i never told anyone else this but, When i was born doctors were extremly confused on why i wasnt transgender which i was supposed to be. But they found out that indeed i was a male but i was born with a female reproductive system and male reproductive system. My female reproductive system is just connected to my rectum."

Felix: "well you don't have to worry its not gonna make anything change between us, I'll still love you no matter what. But now that i think of it havent we had unprotected sex?"

Ryan: "um , yeah...." SHIT I'M PREGNANT ..... NO , I can't be pregnant its impossible.....

Felix: " well, then that means your possibly pregnant right?"

Ryan : " yeah, i should get some pregnancy test things and see if i  am or not , I'll be right back I'm just gonna go drive to the gas station . " 

And so i drove to the gas station quickly just grabbing my needed things and payed, rushing out the door and back to my apartment. I got home to felix on the couch looking very anxious. 

Ryan: " I guess this is it. I'm gonna go see ." 

I went into the bathroom pulling the contents out of the package making sure the door wasn't closed , i did the whole 'peeing' thing and waited a minute for it to show up. I panicked when i Saw the results.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know i am so sorry its short you guys but i have an idea!!!! YES, CLIFFHANGER!!!! I was thinking of ryan having a female reproduction system (transgender) but its connected to his rectum so hes still a guy! And you know since he and felix had sex and everything hes pregnant!!! Ooops spoiled it!! But the next chapter should be much juicier BAII!!!!! 

Vote 

Comment 

Add to your Library 

And READ!!!!!