27✏

"Why did I even agree to your stupid ass request?" Yoongi groaned as he dragged his shoes against the ground with Jimin a few feet in front him. Jimin had asked Yoongi that they won't use the older's car for trasportation to save money and get some excercise. Going to the mall, Yoongi didn't complain that much because Jimin was familiarizing him with the place along the way.

"It's not stupid. I just thought that I would atleast take you away from your lazy lifestyle while you're here." Jimin argued. "Besides, it's just a few kilometers anyway."

"Is there a bus that passes this route?"

"Yes but it already left and don't think about waiting for the next one because it won't come for atleast," Jimin took glance at his wristwatch "45 minutes."

"Fuck." Was the only thing Yoongi could say because if there is one thing he hates more than walking, it's waiting.

Yoongi gazed up at the sky and noticed the dark ominous clouds, covering the afternoon sun. "It's gonna fucking rain." He said, scrunching up his face in displeasure. Walking and rain. What a great combination.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Why don't you try walking a little faster so we can get home sooner?"

The older didn't answer and continued walking in his slow pace, hanging his head as he silently cursed everything around him.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw Jimin slightly limping. "You okay?" The older asked, doing a brief sprint so he was now walking along side Jimin.

Jimin turned to his hyung, giving him a reassuring smile. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said but Yoongi was unconvinced. He glanced to his right and spotted a nearby bench. He grabbed Jimin's wrist, pulling him along.

"Yah! Where are we going?" Jimin exclaimed, feeling a sharp pain at the back of his foot due to the fast pace.

Yoongi forcibly sat Jimin down on the bench by pushing his shoulder down and then crouched down, taking of his left shoe.

"Does this look fine to you? Huh?" Yoongi nagged as he pointed at a very red and painful looking bruise.

Jimin pouted, being stubborn. "It doesn't hurt that much."

"You were limping."

"No, I wasn't."

The older rolled his eyes, sitting next to Jimin as he took off both of his own shoes. "What are you doing?" Jimin asked, puzzled at Yoongi's actions.

Yoongi then crouched down again and proceeded to take off the other pair of Jimin's shoes. He slipped his shoes on Jimin's feet and the younger can't do anything but stare at him, his heart warming up.

Why does he have do sweet things so unexpectedly?

Yoongi's shoes were a little big for him but who was he to complain?

After wearing Jimin's shoes, which was small for him so he stepped on it, he then stood up, looking down at Jimin. "Try walking and tell me if it hurts."

Jimin did as he was told and stood up, taking a few steps. "No, it doesn't." He said, honestly.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at him.
"No, seriously, it doesn't hurt." Jimin said.

"Okay then, let's go before it fucking rains." The mint haired boy said as he started to walk.

Jimin jogged a little so he could catch up to Yoongi, now walking beside him. He glanced down at Yoong's feet as he frowned, feeling guilty. "Aren't those uncomfortable?"

"Of course it is."

Jimin was about to say something to convince Yoongi to switch back their shoes but the older continued to speak.

"But it's better than giving you a piggyback ride considering we're not even halfway through to your house." The younger smile turned into a big grin. "Plus, piggyback rides are too cliche." The thought that Yoongi cared so much for him to even consider carrying him which was highly unbelievable since he is the most lazy human being he knows made Jimin fall harder for the said male.

"Than--"

"What were you even thinking, wearing shoes that would give you bruises? Idiot."

Regardless of Yoongi's harsh words the grin on Jimin's face hasn't left because one thing he learned about Yoongi is that he doesn't know how to handle 'Thank you's'.

Jimin bit his lower lip, taking a hold of the older's hand, lacing their fingers together.

"What is this?" Yoongi uttered, a faint blush tinting his pale cheeks.

"Nothing." The younger grinned, showing his eye smile that Yoongi oh so loves.

Yoongi held up their linked hands, examining it.

"What?"

The older chuckled. "I though I was holding a kid's hand."

"Yah!" Jimin complained, yanking his hand from Yoongi as he fast walked away from his hyung, upset.

"Oi, kid! Wait up!" Yoongi teased.

"Go away!"

"Wae?! It's cute!" He laughed, catching up to Jimin as he held the younger's tiny hand.

"Fuck you." Jimin grumbled.

"Don't mind if I do."

***

[Warning: so y'all can have your yoonmin smut hahah]

Just as the door closed, Yoongi pressed the raven haired boy against the wall, attacking his neck with hungry kisses as he snaked his hand inside the younger's wet shirt.

"H-hyung." Jimin breathed out pleasure surging through him, his body growing warm despite being soaked by the rain, the plastic bag falling from his hand.

"Your fucking fault for wearing such a thin white shirt." After saying those words, Yoongi started kissing Jimin, preventing him from replying to what he said. The younger moaned at that as he almost instantly responded to the kiss, feeling his jeans tightening.

The older couldn't take it anymore and so he pushed Jimin towards the couch, crawling on top of him. He tore Jimin's shirt apart, revealing the younger's well toned body, the buttons flying in all sorts of directions.

Yoongi began kissing Jimin once again, as he unbuckled his belt.

"Jimin. Why did you leave your- Holy fuck!"

[Hahaha jk, you'll have to wait a little longer ahahaha. Blame Jin, not me.]

Yoongi groaned in annoyance as he turned to where the voice was coming from while Jimin quickly sat up, his face flushing red.

"Gosh Jimin! This is why I told you to text me beforehand. And please use your bed, I don't want to see stains on the couch." Jin nagged as he made his way towards the pair, placing Jimin's plastic bag on top the coffee table.

"Ah well.. Hyung this is Yoongi."

The oldest of the three turned his attention to the mint haired boy who was supporting a rather displeased expression.

"Oh that one you keep talking about. First meetings aren't usually like this but anyway, I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you." He smiled, being the friendly hyung that he is and extended a hand for Yoongi to shake.

Yoongi just glared at Jin's hand, not in the mood for greeting because-what the fuck- he was so close to getting laid.

"Be nice." Jimin whispered as he elbowed Yoongi.

Yoongi scoffed, briefly shaking Jin's hand.

"I'm gonna go cook dinner so just make yourself at home." Jin said.

"Okay.." Yoongi muttered.

"He's older than you." Jimin whispered to his visitor.

"...hyung." Yoongi continued unwillingly.

Jin started to walk towards the kitchen, bringing with him the groceries he bought.

"Fucking cockblock."