Chapter 3

Karina rolled over, and out the bed. She ran to the bathroom to handle her business, when she came back, she was slightly dizzy and had a small headache. Nothing like her hangovers, but the feeling was still there. She groggily walked back to the bed, laying down.

She flopped on the bed, laying back, she regretted it when she landed on something hard.

"Oww, shit," it groaned.

"Sorry," she apologized, rolling off him.

Anthony hopped out of bed, trying not to tamper with his morning wood. He went to the bathroom to handle his business. Karina heard the toilet flush, and water running, just before the door opened. Starring at the one another, neither had anything to say. Anthony walked over to the other side of the bed and sat.

No one bothered to put on any clothes, as they both laid back down. When Anthony could hear his phone vibrating, he sighed, getting up, and checking his Galaxy. Karina too decided to get up, pulling the soiled sheets from the bed as she did so, she checked her phone as well, deleting the missed calls from her job. She was off today, and wouldn't be taking nor making any calls that had anything to do with a magazine.

"Let's have breakfast," Anthony spoke, startling her.

"Sure, as long as you know, this isn't a date."

"I think you owe me a date, sweet heart. I did just fuck you, less than 5 hours ago, not even knowing your real name, Lauren," he replied sarcastically.

Karina could feel her face heating, the way he said it had her feeling beneath her worth. He looked at her waiting for a response. She nooded her head, agreeing to the date.

___________________________

When they arived at IHOP, they were seated immediately. Karina was looking over her menu, but she could feel Anthony starring at her. She looked up, confiming her suspicion, she was met with Anthoy's eyes.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Nothing at all," he looked over his menu once more, before pushing it to the side and pushing Karina's aswell, "Why'd you lie to me about something so simple," he questioned, truly bothered by the small, but seemingly big lie. He really didn't understand how she could be okay with giving him her body, not that he was complaining, but she lied about her identity.

" I didn't think that I'd see you again after last night honestly, I hadn't planned on it. I didn't want a stranger in my business," she answered, becoming irritated with where the conversation was going.

"But you let me fu--,"

She raised her hand, cutting him off, "I know, it was stupid of me to lie, I apologize, but now I'll be truthful from here on out. I wasn't thinking right, I don't regret last night, but that was out of my character."

He nodded his head, deciding to drop that portion of their conversation, as the waitress walked over.

"Are you guys ready to order, I can start you off with drinks," she said looking directly at Anthony, smirking as he looked her over, examing her body. She was a brick house, thick in all the right places.

Karina cleared her throat, not getting too worried, remembering, he wasn't her man, "I siad, I'll take a watermelon splasher, extra melon, please," she said louder, gaining the attention back.

The woman, whose name tag read Julia, craned her neck towards Karina. Shooting daggers into her, and rolling her eyes, she wrote down her order. She happily turned back towards Anthony, smiling, and asking his order.