chapter eight

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

"Hey Laur, how's the relationship going?" I asked, very amused.

"Cut the crap Isabella," she growls. I roll my eyes, walking away. You're probably wondering what's going on.

1 week before...

"Wanna hang today?" I ask.

"Mhm," Brooklyn mumbles. Bailey nods.

"Can't. I have a date with Colton," she chirps. I eye her suspiciously.

I send Brooklyn and Bailey a glance that says "pretend you don't know." They nod at me and I send Lauren a smile.

"Thats okay. Maybe some other time then?" I say with a fake smile.

"Of course," Lauren replies back with a grin.

If you didn't know, the boys had practice everyday till nine pm. Practice for the big homecoming game in a few weeks. Colton's also never been one to skip football practice, he's my ride today anyway. We have to go to their practice.

My car is in the shop and the girls just decided to hang out with me for the time being.

/:/:/:/

"What do you think Lauren is up to?" I ask quietly. 

"Let's follow her," Bailey chants quietly. Brooklyn nods her head and we start to follow her.

"Omg I can't believe Isabella actually thought I was her friend," Lauren chirped to Lindsay.

 I took out my phone and started recording. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Now we just turn her brothers and Chris against her. Chris will believe me and Colton will believe you." Lindsay cheered. 

"Isabella's so pathetic, it's funny," Lauren gushed. 

"Now hurry let's leave. Before someone catches us," Lindsay says while pulling Lauren into the bathroom. I stopped the recording and sent it to Brooklyn and Bailey, as well as the family group chat. We make our way to the field in an awkward silence.

"Can't believe she would do that" I mumbled. 

"Something seemed off at the boat yesterday," Bailey added. I nod as we step on the field. The boys were doing drills. 

"Hey Coach," I called. Coach sent me a nod, saying I could go on the field.

 I attack Colton with a hug. "Hey Isabell" he says. "Ew you're sweaty," I say, running away from him. He laughs at me. "Hi Daniel," I call skipping up to him. I give him a kiss on the cheek then leave. He was talking to Brooklyn.

Bailey was sitting in the middle of the field while the boys got a five minute break. I jogged over there sitting down next to her. 

"Hey Isabell," she mumbles. 

"What's wrong Hun. Tell Mama Isabell" I say. 

She giggles, "oh nothing mama, just thinking about Lauren's problems with us." 

"Don't think about that. She and Lindsay are just nasty people," I say with a shrug.

"Isabella Rose Marie Winchester," Colton yells. I jog over to Colton knowing exactly what this would be about. 

"Yes big brother?" I ask innocently. 

"I broke up with Lauren," he says, tensing up. 

"You didn't have to.. I-" he cuts me off.