Chapter Nine- What Happens When You Go Home

Gahh, I feel so bad about the late update, so sorry. Song to the side is Summertime by Sublime. And just for future reference, whenever David is speaking spanish I'll put it in itallics. P.S. I also don't know spanish.. Lol, so all the spanish is either from the small amount of spanish I know.. And Google.. So don't judge me if it's wrong. Oh and David is based on a real person, he's pretty much an older brother to me. So he's probably going to a completely different person to you than to me. This chapter will also be sad.. So will the next chapter kind of.. Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at the ceiling, my head light as the record player spins Summertime by Sublime, smoke in the air. I look at Ronnie, then I look at David, oh my god I'm so stoned.

"Aren't you always?"

That voice brings me back out of my grogginess.. Still stoned though. Did I say that out loud? But that's weird. Because that's not Ronnie's voice. That's...

"Oh my holy f***, is that you Ryan??" He looks at me, smile from ear to ear, and he nods. I run over to him, grabbing his shoulders, and shaking him back and forth rapidly.

"You a** why didn't you come out sooner?! I wanted to see you, you self-secluded dickwad!!" I then stop shaking him and hug him.

He chuckles his awkward laugh, that's just like his voice. Softer than Ronnie's and more shy and calm. Ronnie has more.. Anger and excitement, than Ryan. But if you really wanna know anger... No, nevermind.. I don't want to bring him up.. Disregard that.

Ryan smiles and says while playing with a lighter, "Well.. You know I haven't been coming out like at all lately.. I came out because it's so fucking crazy that you just showed up here randomly, what the hell? You're gonna have to explain that one to me sometime."

He giggles because, all the weed Ronnie consumed.. Means Ryan is high too, really high. I look at his glossed over brown eyes and remember what it's like to have friends near you who care at least a bit.

"And don't be aimlessly walking around on Xanax in the middle of a school day unless you wanna get fricken picked up by the cops dipsh*t."

"Don't call me a dipsh*t... You're a dipsh*t, not me. I'm not the dipsh*t, dipshIt.." Both of us burst out laughing as David walks in through the kitchen. If you don't know who David is, he's Ronnie and Ryan's mexican half-brother. They're not biologically related, but when David was twelve Ronnie and Ryan's mom pretty much took him in off the streets before she became a crazy cracked out b*tch.

David comes up with his five foot five inches, and kicks Ryan in the back of the head lightly with his shoe, his mexican accent coming out thickly as he chuckles and yells at him drunkly.

"Ryan! Come on a**hole why don't you ever talk to me anymore little pinche son of a b*tch!!" Ryan just laughs and hugs him. David is sporting his black Tool band T-shirt, that shirt pretty much defines David, along with his backwards cap that I've never been entirely sure what it says...

David likes to drink, but duh. He's young, of course he likes to drink and party. He's probably gonna go do that tonight. Which sucks because I don't want to go home, my dad told me specifically not to do that. I know nobody would mind me staying here but I don't want to feel like a burden, and I don't think I can go a night without my razor right now. I'm still pretty emotionally unstable. I'm always emotionally unstable now adays... Oh well!

I pull David off the floor which for some reason he was laying on, and make Ryan roll me a blunt. Yay.. Blunts... I look at the time, I have probably two and a half hours before they'll want to go out. So I have two and a half hours before I have to figure out what to do with myself till morning.. Let's make the most of it..