Chap 3

*flash back ends*

(You walked up to Monica's house and before you knocks on the door she opens it with a glass of margarita in her hand.)

 Monica: Wassap mi amigo sexy culo bien *smiles*

You: *giggles* Hey girl *walks in*

Monica: *closes door behind you* I thought I was going to see you tonight at the club *sips on her margarita*

You: I know but I'd just have to get away from him.

Monica: You talkin' bout Chres ole culo puta *takes another sip and shakes her head*

You: You already know it girl, I'm ready to leave his sorry ass though.

Monica: You should've did that centries ago, shit, you want some of this margarita *walks to the kitchen*

You: Hell Yeah I need me a drink *walks into the kitchen* And you got some Ciroc so I can spice mine up a little

Monica: Yep in the globe cabinet over that *pouring your drink*

You: *looks in there and get the Red Berry Ciroc (your favorite)*

Monica: *gives you your drink*

You: Thanks *opens up the bottle and down pour it*

Monica: Now hold up now hoe that is my last bottle of red berry now slow down *giggles*

You: *looks at her and laughs* My bad tonto azada, I'll buy you another bottle *drinks your margarita*

Monica: *sits down on the couch and pats on the cushoin that's next to her* Now Yn come and sit and tell me what's going on.

You: I don't really want to talk about it *sips your drink* 

Monica: *rolls her eyes* Come now chica you doing the most.

You: I told you already I'm just irritated by him that's all. *drinks the rest of it down*

Monica: *gives you the bullshit look* Merch it.

(Author's Note: Merch = Its a Chicago slang it mean to have some evidence or to vouch it on somebody to explain an event or action.)

You: On me *holding your right hand up* 

Monica: Mhm.

You: Well let's get off me and let's get on you *gives her devious smile* I seen you last Friday, pulling all of those numbers.

Monica: *snickers* Child boo. I threw those numbers away.

You: Girl you're-*gco*

Monica: But, I kept one of em' though.

You: Oh shit tell me the shits bitch.

Monica: Its really nothing to it I gave him a lap dance and he was feeling me and I was feeling him, also he gave me a big ass tip for a one lap dance $720, he asked me could he come over my house after I got done with my job. I turned him down but he still gave me his number and I gave him mine and that's it.

You: Oh shit, my bae pulling these niggas.*laughs*

Monica: *laughs* You're crazy.

You: But, you need to be careful and make sure you don't pull a nigga like Chres.

Monica: Yes that is true.

You:*sighs* He really did fucked up my life, but don't get me wrong though its my fault too. But I love him and he me though that's all what matters.