Chapter 2

Fleur Y/N's POV,

I woke up because someone is pinching my nose, I open my left eye to see if who's doing it. And to my shocked it's Greyson! "Hey, what are..." He put his index finger into my lips to shush me.

"Good morning boo boo bear." He said. "How did you know..." he shush me again.. This guy never let me finsihed what I want to say. "Is that how you greet me goodmorning?" He asked. "Well, that's

kinda rude, but I find it sweet." He added. "haha! Im sorry, just wondering why you're so sweet to me right now?" I said. "It's because I'm your husband and you're my wife! What's wondering there?"

but really I'm wondering why he's being like this? "haha, yeah you're right. You're my husband, goodmorning too anyway." I said smilingly. He hugged me tight like he dont want to let go of me.

Never thought he's sweet as like this. "I love you so much!" I muttered. He smiled "I love...." I woke up in reality coz someone is knocking on my door. So, all of that is just a dream?

Haha Im longing for something that is impossible to happened. Im crying coz in reality, he would never be like that to me.Poor me.

"Hey! Are you there?" It's Greyson! He loudly knocked 3 times again. "Hey! Y/N are you there! Open the door!!" He yelled. "He.. Hey! Im here. Why?" I asked him without opening my door.

"Are you alright?" He sounds worried, I think. but naah, maybe Im still dreaming.I pinched my cheeks, and it hurts! so it means im not dreaming. "Are you alright?!" He asked again.

"Yeah! Im okay. Do you need something?" I asked. "Why dont you try to opened this damn door first?!" He yelled. No, not this time, I dont want him to see me crying. I need to pretend that

I'm okay. "Uhm, just wait me downstairs, i'll come out quickly. I'll just fix myself!" I said. I took a deep breath and stand up, I go to the bathroom and do my daily routine.

"Hi! Good morning!" I greeted him. He just throw a cold look to me. "Uhm, do you need something?" I asked. "Nothing. I just want coffee." He said. "Oh okay. Uhm what do you want me to cook

for breakfast" I asked. "It's up to you."He answered.

Buzz Buzz

His phone buzzed. He tap the message, and.. and there I saw a smile formed to his face. He's Smiling ear to ear, that's the first time I saw him smiling, in the whole 7 months that we're together

I saw his sweet smile. I mean, i saw him smiling at me when our parents are here. But I know that it's bitter sweet smile.

I guess, someone special makes him smile like that. I walked and went to the kitchen to prepare for the breakfast. I still picture his face smiling, and it made me smile too..

Greyson's POV,

Buzz Buzz

From: Lorraine <3

"Good morning baby! How are you? I miss you! Hope we can have breakfast together!"

Lorraine is my girlfriend. I loved her. We've been together for 6 months. The girl im with now, in the same room is my wife. I dont know if she knows about me and Lorraine already.

For 7 months that we've been together, we never talked to each other for an hour. We just talked if she's asking me for something, or Im the one who is asking. Then thats it!

To: Lorraine <3

"Good morning too baby! I miss you too. We can do that! I'll be there at your place in a minute."

I immediately stand up and went upstairs. I take a shower and after, I went straight to my closet and picked a clothes to wear. I checked my phone before going downstairs.

From: Lorraine <3

"Yikes! Okay, l'll wait for you!"

I just smiled. This girl really made my day everyday. As I get down and went straight to the door, Y/N called me.

"Greyson, breakfast is already prepared!" She said. Shit! I forgot she made some breakfast. But Lorraine is waiting for me to have breakfast with her. "Thanks, but I'll be eating my breakfast outside."

Her smile vanished but Immediately gave me a sweet smile again. "Oh, okay. Hope you enjoy, and take care." And she turned her back at me.

Fleur Y/N's POV,

"Greyson, breakfast is already prepared!" I said smilingly. He looks at me and said "Thanks, but i'll be eating my breakfast outside."

"Oh okay. Hope you enjoy, and take care." I turned my back at him. I dont want him to see me heartbroken. I heard the door closed. I burst into tears. Im crying loudly. It feels like Im enduring this

tears for a very long time, yet Im crying every night just to ease the pain I feel.

I remembered my dream this morning. How I wish it was true. How I wish he is sweet like that to me. How I wish he will say I Love You too me. How I wish he's afraid of losing me. How I wish we will be

together, eternally. Those wishes I knew that It will never be happened.