Chapter 1

Fleur Y/N's POV,

I saw my husband, coming downstairs. "Hey!Good morning!" I greeted him with a wide smile. He just throw a cold look to me. The smile formed in my face slowly vanished.

"What's good in the morning?" he said while not looking at me. I just took a deep breath, and managed not to cry. "Want some coffee?" I asked. I waited for his response but as usual,

no words came out from his mouth.And stupid me, I already knew that he likes coffee every morning yet I still asked him. Just hoping he will respond. I went to the kitchen and get

a mug and pour a coffee into it. I put the mug with coffee beside him. "Enjoy!" I said. Im waiting him to look at me, but he didn't. "Uhm, Michael..." I stopped because he looks at me.

A death glare to be exact. "It's Greyson. Don't call me on that name. We're not closed." He said. Hearing those words from him breaks my heart into million pieces, and yeah he's right.

I convinced myself not to cry. "Oh, Im.. Im sorry. I'll just go upstairs, call me when you need something." I turned my back at him, and started to walked upstairs.

As I get In in to my room, my tears instantly falls down to my cheeks. I cant helped it anymore, my heart is aching as I recalled what he said. It's been 7 months since we got married.

He thinks, that because of me, his life is ruined. And I cant blaimed him for that.

My parents, and his parents were agreed that He and I will get married when I turned 18. He's one year older than me. We knew each other since we're kids. Oh! Haha, sorry did I already

told you that his parents and my parents are great friends? Now you know, haha. 2 days after my debut we got married. The preparations of our wedding was been settled before my debut.

It's only me they were waiting.

*FLASHBACK*

I was so excited! The guy that I will marry is the man of my dreams! I liked him since we're kids, and he didn't knew that. Tomorrow is the big day for me and for him! What does he look

in a black suit? Yiikes! Is he nervous right now? Hoo! Because I am. I cant imagine myself beside him, looking at him while he's sleeping.

Buzz.. Buzz..

I immediately get my phone on my table and check the message I received.

From: Boo Boo Bear ❤

"Meet me at the coffee shop. now."

Awwiie! ❤ He wants to see me. I find it sweet!

To: Boo Boo Bear ❤

"Aye! I'll be there in a minute :)"

I went through my closet and look for a decent clothes. I decided to wear a gray sweatshirt and a black jeans partnered with gray shoes. I tie my hair into bun. Then I scan myself into the

mirror. I run through the coffee shop where he said, it's just 2 blocks away, I immediately saw him sitting at the right corner. I walked though him, and I sat facing him.

"Hi! Im sorr....."

"I dont love you, nor like you. I dont want to marry at this age. Im too young!" He look pissed. I was shocked for what he said. I dont know what to say.

"Uhm.. But, tomorrow is ou..."

"I know! That's why Im pissed!" he angrily said.

"So, wha.. what do..."

"We can't do anything. I just want to tell you that I dont love you. And after our wedding I'll give you a divorce paper." He stood up, and he left me still in shocked.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I still remembered the day of our wedding. I looked so happy, while he looked unhappy. Of all the grooms, he must be the miserable one. haha, sad to think but I need to accept it.

As I walked near to him, I happily smiled at him, and he just looked away. The ceremony was done, yet he's still not even muttered any word for me. I want to speak, but no words came

out to my mouth, coz everytime I tried to talked to him, his attention was turning to others. And now, we lived in a same roof but he don't even manage to look at me straight in the eyes.

I stand up, and went through my drawer. I get the divorce paper he gave me. "Should I let him go now?" I asked myself. Im crying again, thinking of what kind question of question I muttered.

Buzz.. Buzz..

From: Mama

"Hello darling! How are you? How is Greyson?"

haha, all this time.. All this time, his and my parents thought that we're happily married. They were even asking us for when we will give them a grandson. I wished for that too, a liitle Greyson.

but that's impossible to happen. We didn't even sleeping in the same bed.

To: Mama

"Hi mom! We're great! Grey's beside me. I miss you!"

From: Mama

"That's good to hear darling, I miss you more. Your dad and I will go on a date. ttyl! :)"

To: Mama

"Haha okay, I hope you'll enjoy! take care! xo."

Sometimes, I wished that Grey will be like my dad or his dad. They are both sweet to their wife.

----------------------------------------------------

 THANKS FOR READING!!!! xoxo