I love you babe... Chapter 3

As I made my way out of the cafeteria, I decided to check to see if Luc was at his locker first. Pushing and squeezing my way through the bustling corridors I finally made it to Luc's locker and, like I thought, he was there whispering to someone else. Evan... I guess by the furious and poisonous looks they're giving each other that they're not discussing the latest events in 'Eastenders' or something...

 I tried moving just close enough so I could hear what they were saying and couldn't see me but I could only catch parts of what they were saying...

"...How dare you..." I heard Luc spit at Evan.

"...It's not my fault..." Evan calmly replied.

"...Taken..."

"...I didn't know that. Unlike someone..."

"...On a break..."

"...Liar..."

"...Shut up and leave well enough alone or you will regret it!"

With that, Luc pushed Evan out of his way and stormed off. Luckily, the locker next to me was open so I could use that to hide behind as Luc walked past.

I closed the locker door when I knew I was in the clear and I lent against it, thinking about what I just heard. What the hell were they on about...? Why was Evan calling Luc a liar and what is Luc supposedly lying about? What did Evan do to piss Luc off so much? It's his first day...

Oh shit...

Perhaps Luc knows about the thing that happened during that summer... Fuck... As well as being deeply embarrassing, how bad and weird would that make me look?

Luc probably saw a photo of Evan I might have forgotten to delete on my laptop when he borrowed it a while ago and seeing me sitting with Evan today and Evan giving me looks might have made him thought that Evan was trying to get me again...

Well he can't have me... I'm with Luc. Luc is my only. I love Luc.

I love Luc.

How the hell do you confront someone about that...?

This is going to be hard...

Urghhh! Why do I get myself in such a mess?!