I love you babe... Chapter 2

Evan.... It's Evan.

I barely heard what Miss Meadow was telling us & him or felt Faye's prods in my side as she squealed with excitement... I just saw him and his blue eyes..... Getting closer... Getting- wait? What?! Getting closer?!

Still looking in my eyes, he was making his way to the spare seat next to me... The only spare seat in the class... Damn it!

As he sits down next to me, Faye leans across me to get to him and says "Hey there new guy" batting her eyelashes flirtatiously while pressing her chest on the table trying to make her cleavage look bigger. "What's your name?".

I shake my head at her whoring attempts. I mean Jesus! She's so slutty... It's a wonder I'm even friends with such a girl... Apart from the fact we've been friends since pre-school... 

"It's Evan..." I hear his sweet & distant sounding American accent reply from beside me, confirming my already confirmed my accusations that it was Evan, my Evan... Not that I needed him to say that he was Evan. I mean, how can anyone forget a face like that... His lightly tanned skin shinning perfectly in any light as his beautiful light-blue eyes sparkle and his lips slowly become that cute crooked smile that I love so much and makes me quiver when ever I see it...

I turn my head to sneak a peek at him when I'm met with his dazzling baby-blues making me blush and him give me one of his trademark smiles...

"What's your name?" he slightly smirks at me, ignoring Faye's constant drivel about how he's gonna love our school at all that jazz...

I narrowed my eyes at him slightly. He's messing with me, he knows who I am and I knows I know who he is.

"Freddie...." I mumble.

"Sorry... I couldn't hear you."

Stupid, annoying, cute, annoyingly cute Evan...

"My name is Freddie!" I say a bit too loud causing Miss Meadow to turn around and give me a stern look.

"Mr. Moore, can you please continue your conversations when I'm not trying to teach a class, in which involves you to, be quite & listen."

After sitting there in silence for half a hour and feeling Evans stare on the side of my head, Faye hands me a note. I open it up and read her swirly, girlie handwriting:

Ask Evan to eat lunch with us!

I turn to give her a wide-eyed look as she gives me puppy-dog eyes. I roll my eyes as I turn back to the note.

"I'd love to eat lunch with you..."

I give a startled jump as I hear Evan's whispered voice fill my ear and he gives a quiet laugh at my reaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the bell finally rang, I tried to make a mad dash for the door. Evan's presence was becoming unbearable... Who am I kidding... I WAS unbearable... I mean I have a boyfriend but... It's Evan! In the flesh! The one person I only really loved... I mean I love Luc but when I used to talk to Evan... I don't know... I can't really explain it... But I felt something a lot deeper than I do with Luc. I just have to get out of here... Quickly.

"Freeeeedieeeeeeee! Where are you going?"

Damn it Faye!

I slowly turn around to see Faye standing there with Evan behind her with a slight smirk and a look of amusement in his eyes.

I give him a slight scowl. Grr... How dare he laugh at me! Although... I have to say I can't stay mad at that face... Damn him!

"I was just going to lunch..."

"Well then wait up silly!" Faye struts over to me, swaying her behind to get Evan's attention yet his eyes are still locked with mine.

As Faye locks her arm around mine I see Evan's eyes flash with jealousy. His eyes soften as he sees me laughing at him.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing..."  I reply, linking my other arm around his as we walk out the class-room to to lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god I'm going to die....

Evan, Faye and I are sitting at our regular table in the schools cafeteria laughing so hard I'm starting to cry and gain odd stares from people around us.

I was so shocked at how natural everything was around Evan... I thought it was going to be really awkward, on my part especially, but no. The conversation flowed so easily, we were all joking and having a good time, almost like us three have been best friends for years. I mean why was I so scared to getting close to Evan?

"A-hem"

I look up with tears streaming down my cheeks, looking in to the slightly angry eyes of Luc.

"What's wrong?" I say, quickly snapping out of my hysterical mood.

"Where the HELL have you been?! I've been waiting by your locker for fifteen minutes looking like a complete idiot! When I decide to go looking for you, worrying like mad, here you are having a wonderful time without me! You could've had the decency to come at tell me you decided to ditch me!"

I look at him dumbfounded as he walked away.

"Wha... I.... Huh?" I stuttered turning to Faye.

"Who was that?" Evan laughed

"M-My boyfriend" I said, still confused by Luc's outburst.

"Y-Your... Boyfriend?" Evan spoke quietly in confusion. "Oh right... Of course... Duh... Right.... Urm... I think I'm going to go to find what room my next lesson is in..."

Just like that, Evan picked up his bag and quickly walked out of cafeteria before me or Faye could say anything.

  "Okay what the fudge just happened? Why did Luc act so angry? He knows my memory isn't exactly the greatest one in the world. And why did Evan suddenly take off?" I burst out as I turn to look at Faye.

"Come on Freddie... Don't tell me you didn't notice...?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed at my blank stare.

"Oh my god are all guys this stupid... Luc's jealous. He saw you laughing with Evan and then had his freak-out. Probably because he thought you forgot due to Evan's presence and thought you two were flirting..."

"But you were laughing too... We all were." I replied

"Yes but you being the blind person you are would miss the looks Evan kept giving you, hence him walking out like he did when he found out you have a boyfriend..." she rolled her eyes.

So Evan likes me?! For real?! OhMyGawdOhMyGawdOhMyGAWWD!!

Luc...

Damn it Freddie! Stop crushing on Evan! You have Luc! You MUST stay loyal! Cheating in any form is bad, you know that! No, I have to show Luc that Evan means noting to me and that we are only just friends!

Right... I'd better go find Luc and talk to him about his whole over-reaction...

========================================================

Well I FINALLY finished Chapter Two! Took FOREVER! Stupid school giving me tons of stupid homework.... -.-

Hope you enjoy it! Not sure if I like it xD But ohh well... Tell me what you think! Love it? Hate it? TELLMEEE! Comment comment comment! I LOVE getting them!! ^___^

Also, vote if you think "I love you babe..." deserves it!

LOVE TO YOU ALL!

Artguy out! PEACE!!