~The Rapture©-Bioshock 1 & 2~

Inspired by: Bioshock with helpful research from (wiki and GameInformer) 

You were desperate, and vulnerably bewildered panicking. 

"So will you kindly..?" Atlas says.. via  the radio static. 

You're caught gripped in this, cascading wave drowned out in the descent. 

Misguided, an innocent naive you never foresee the ominous dangers unknown. 

Its a rescue in the abyss forgotten. 

You're a savior from the ADAM addicts modified Splicers. 

Manic monsters and deranged murderers. 

Killers, homicidal  insane with a wants hunger. 

But you've got mercy in this underwater society lost in a crazed chaos. 

Decaying, in the downfall of this Dystopian city

Philosophy led to war, religion to conformation.  

Censoring the suppressed wrongs conviction. 

You'll discover hidden mysteries that wreck havoc, clashing.

What lays beneath the utopia exploited by the self-proclaimed  Fontaine.

 You better adapt, in this twisted world you're trapped below. 

 The Big Daddies reap roaming coming for their dear Little Sisters. 

They're heavily armored protectors and guardians and you're at a risk submerged within this warped paradise. 

Darling its time to collect, from the mangled ruined and mutilated  corpses.

Demises beneficial, little girls armed with syringes want to play and you're a strange curious lingering. 

Intruding, provoking in a war capturing them as they consume the parasites. 

You've got a choice harvest or save sacrificing one's humanity in the mortality.

 Injecting the Eve serum but its taken a horrifying turn in effect shocked, rage. 

You collide automatically attacked and blacking out.

Awakened in  the Bathysphere Revived in the forlorn underwater misery. 

Dairies reveling identities of daunting memories lost life's in the once.

Piped dreams of a brilliant mortal. 

Becoming a nightmare fueled and converged in the mediocre.

The depth of survive breaks through in a adrenaline rush. 

History appears in a warning caution of a better world invitational.

Andrew Ryan the martyr  battles, with Fontaines grandeur and lunacy.

 Suffocated on selfishness with vanities changing in medical cures and falsely trusted genetic modifications. 

Infamous you're exposed  in the cold loneliness controlled and hypnotized. 

Metal drives militant in nature. 

At the bottom of the sea the Big Sister stalks for her Little Sisters beloved. 

Breeding a dream masquerading in manifestations of fantasies..

She comes shrieking and ruthlessly engaging recklessly aggressive. 

Yet you'll prevail through this.. 

"But we will be reborn in the cold womb of the ocean.." She whispers near you softly.. 

"Welcome to Rapture.."  

Author's Notes: I highly recommend anyone to play this lovely little video game.. Trailer on the side for your viewing pleasure of the first game! I love this game so much and I'm really excited for Bioshock:Infinite!  From the me NicolletteNikki!