Sonic - Sonic - Oneshot

i just finnished writing this out and then i pressed the wrong key and it all got deleted -_-

sorry if it seems rushed, it kind of is ...

your 16, what ever animal you want however you want to look (sorry, not human, your a mobian) you have been friends with the team for aslong as you can remember and today is your birthday

you walked in as the soft material was untied from your eyes. "Happy Birthday ______!!!!" everyone shouted. in the room there was a large table and on it was a beautiful tall cake. ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiersofjoy/3108482523/ ) around the cake was thousands of presents, all diffrent gifts, all presented a diffrent way. Everyone was here, all the people that you love. unfortunatly your parents couldnt be there. they passed away last year, it was all egg mans thought!!

a small tear escaped the corner of your eye, but was quickly wiped away by blaze. dont forget, we are your family now. blaze and amy gave you a big hug, well then, shall we get started.

they sat you down in a soft armchair and stood in a long line, each holding gifts.

first was rouge, she handed over a rather small gift bag striped pink and black. you reached inside to feel a soft fabric and pulled out a hand full of kinky underwater. your cheeks glowed red as everyone giggled.

each person took there turn to wall up to you and handed you a personalised package ie knuckles gave you a stone bracelet wrapped in leaves and home made material, Amy got you a cute pink box topped with a sparkelly bow. inside was a cute teddie in the shape of a fox. blaze got you a ruby photo frame with a picture of you and everyone the wrapping was purple with a red bow. ect

finally was sonic he gave you a blue box and a card saying " I'm way past cool but for today that's you xxx sonic" the box contained a beautiful necklase a silver chain with a small ruby along the front for detail. "it's beautiful sonic, I love it"

"of course you would, I personally picked it out, and I'm never wrong" he winked towards you as he placed one hand on his hip and gave a thumbs up with the other.

later on, after every one ate the cake and danced like no tomorrow only a few were still awake, you, sonic, rouge, scourge and shadow. bothered either went home or pastout (ie *whispers* we found rouge and shadow cuddled up phased out in the bathtub) the remains of who was there decidesld to watch _________, your favorite movie. (once rouge finally got off shadow)

by the end of the movie there was popcorn everywhere, everyone was asleep and your eyes started to fade until you were taped back to reality. you look up and se sonic staring down at you with a big grin on his face. "hey, wanna see something cool?" you take his hand as you wipe the dampness from your eye with your free hand. you step outside and feel that its suddenly cold, you shiver as you pull your hand away to despratly rub your arms to gather some kind of heat.

he looks back and grins, he's gone in a flash and back just as fast, holding a leather jacket he sometimes wearers. he slings it over your shoulders and picks you up bridle style. and runs.

he feels you shiver slightly and pulls you closer to his chest, smiling down at you.

"we're here" you pull your head out of Sonics chest only having to squint slighly by all the bright flashing lights, it looked like a night club of some kind. you see a cue miles long. you sigh and you realise your going to have to wait in this cold for a few hours before you even get near the door. sonic grips your hand and draggs you forward, towards the door, you look up at the glowing sign, SPIKE. you then glance to your left at the people staring at you.... glaring at you.....

you look ahead and to your surprise the tall bald bouncer was welcoming you through the front door...? you look up at sonic with a puzzled look. The man then smiled and let you both in, sonic replied to your confused face with simply "I own this joint".
A sigh of relief and astonishment over came you as you stood up right. The wooden doors swung open to reveal a cheating crowd and a DJ. The hall was decorated with laser lights and smoke machines, sonic left you in the crowd and said that he would only be a minute. The next second he was on the stage and talking to the DJ, the music then goes down and is replaced with the mans voice. "We have a very special guest tonight lady's and gentlemen. For a hog that needs no introduction, the hero of mobius himself, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!"
Music starts to play as sonic walks onstage with a microphone "this one is for my special birthday girl _________"
http://youtu.be/6h6LaHF_80Q

"We're not young anymore,
what are you so scared of?
Is it being alone when we no longer have the sun?
I don't need easy if you're there for me to lean on.
I went looking with my eyes closed.
Now I know I've found the one.

Whoa, whoa.
Can we learn to love again?
Can we learn to feel again?
Cause we're too young to feel this old.
Yeah, we're too young to feel this old.

Give up the ghost, it'll never be as good as that again,
like that time it left us both in stitches on our bed.
Better late than never, here comes your better half.
If the shoe fits then you need to learn to run and live my friend.

Whoa, whoa.
Can we learn to love again?
Can we learn to feel again?
Cause we're too young to feel this old.
Yeah, we're too young to feel this old.

"I'm just a boy," he said.
"I'm just a girl," she said.
"We're in love," they said.
What happens next, who cares?

"And I'm just a boy," he said.
"I'm just a girl," she said.
"We're in love," they said.
What happens next, who cares?

Can we learn to love again?
Can we learn to feel again?
Cause we're too young to feel this old.
Yeah, we're too young to feel,
We're too young to feel this old."

Blushing and he walked over to you, one hand on the microphone and one reaching out. Grabbing you by the wrist and pulled you towards him. Spinning as you fell write into his arms as your eyes met in a wonderful gaze of the heavens. "I love you ______, and I always have" before you had time to reply your lips were caught up in a passionate embrace.
Blushing like a midnight rose you eagerly had to give him a reply, your lips started to move, kissing him back. Your lips slowly parted, silents had completely fallen over the audience. Shock.
"I love you too sonic, and I always will" a contagious smile came over you as the audience roared with sweet awes.