soul eater - Death The Kid - 7 minutes in heaven

Kid walked over to you and took of his jacket and hung it over your shoulders, looking up to him you smiled. He smiled back and blushed slightly.Kid sighed and leaned against the white wall behind him in the cramped space. His face was tilted upwards, staring at the white ceiling and at the very dim source of light. You stood up and walked the two steps of space between you and Kid and kissed him lightly on the cheek. You gave a small smile when you saw him look at you and slightly cock his head to the side, a curious look in his eyes. "What was that for?" Kid asked, raising a hand to gently touch your cheek, making sure that you kept your eyes on his. "Thank you," You answered, trying to sound sweet. Kid's eyes searched yours and then stopped suddenly. "You... you... like me, don't you?" To Kid, it was hard to think of anyone liking him. He was rich and the son of death, he was also obsessed about symmetry. "What?" You asked, suddenly getting nervous. Why am I getting nervous? And why does it seem to bother me that he thinks I like him more than a distant friend? You thought while trying to search his stormy eyes. You didn't have long to search his eyes before he stood up and leaned down a little to kiss you gently. You felt him wrap his arms around your waist, in a small attempt to deepen the kiss. He didn't do anything else until you wanted more. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you felt the muscles in his shoulders tense up for a mere second, then relax again.