Chapter 7

Ok I know it's not as long as usual but i tried I'm having a small case of writters block. Hipe you like it.

***************************************************************************************************************

“Well who you choose my princess because I can see it all over your face that I was a better kisser than whoever your other mate is” Kyle says with a smug smile plastered on his face from ear to ear he was just in a pleased mood. “I don’t know how to choose and I came for a run to hopefully clear my head and maybe make a decision but then you turned up and well I can’t focus on much else maybe we should go find our clothes and get dressed it may be less distracting?” I say looking his body up and down and him doing the same to me. “Ok princess but only because I want to do everything you ask” he says making me smile, because him wanting to do my every wish actually like he said made me feel like a princess. “Thank you but really I only want to so I can concentrate because that body is seriously distracting” I say and he smiles back at me with a glowing smile and then changes back to his wolf and disappears to go find his clothes. I change and do the same except I run back to the start of the forest.

As I come back to where I left my clothes I find Kyle standing there in his low hanging skinny jeans with his shirt hanging over his shoulder obviously he liked to show off his muscles. Either that or he wanted to distract me, and it was defiantly working. “Kyle, I think you need to put your shirt back on” I say to him but he just smiles and starts walking closer to me. “And why would I do that, when I could watch you drool over me?” he says in a smug tone. “Yes, you are distracting you can’t stand there in no shirt and expect me to concentrate” I say because obviously I can’t concentrate Kyle is seriously attractive and not the cute attractive the sexy want you right now make me scream attractive. “Well then I guess this won’t help” Kyle says as he leans in to kiss me on the lips, moving perfectly in sync with me, then his lips leave mine and I groan in annoyance but then he starts kissing down my neck in that crook where my neck and shoulder meet and a moan of pleasure escapes my lips, oh this boy will be the ending of me.

“Um ….. Um yees … that was defiantly – distracting” I say as he comes back to looking me in the eyes from kissing my neck and rests his forehead on mine. “Oh princess just for that kiss I might have to just run and take you away with me” Kyle says as he looks down and grabs my hands to wrap around his neck. He is the perfect guy so far nothing like what the girls spreading rumours said well except for the extremely hot part that was so, most defiantly true. Suddenly my thoughts of Austin comes rushing back into my head, how could I have forgotten about him. “I have to go back people will start to worry” I say to Kyle looking down at my phone that I just pulled from my pocket. I left at about 9 o’clock so it should be ok I will make it back for lunch, then I look down at my phone it’s almost 2 o’clock how did I lose track of time. “Oh, No Austin is going to be so worried, my sister will be worried what am I going to tell them?” I ask Kyle but really don’t expect an answer but to my surprise I receive one. “Just let me do the talking take me with you back to your home introduce me to your family I want to know what I can be a part of, please?” I looked at him strangely he wanted to meet my family wasn’t that like a thing guys hated to do, well that’s what I thought anyway. “Are you sure you want to meet my family already?” I ask looking at him with a dazed expression all over my face, did he seriously want to meet my family now after two kisses. “Of course I want to meet your family, if there anything like you I’m sure to love them.” I looked at him shocked at what he said did he just say he loved me or was that my imagination confused with hate.

Either way this boy was serious.

We were on our way back to my house now after some convincing and avoiding of using the L… word again Kyle had convinced me to take him to meet my family. My father might actually come out of his room considering who Kyle is, I hope so I don’t think I could deal with the embarrassment if he didn’t. Almost home and then they hit me again the thoughts of Austin, oh crap I forgot he is probably still at my place waiting for me. “My other mate is going to be inside most likely so don’t be rude be polite and kind like I know you are please” I say turning towards Kyle, he nods his head but I can hear his heart starting to beat faster. Oh stepping inside my house with me on Kyle’s arm is going to be very interesting, if I do say so myself. I wonder if I should just tell him to stay outside while I explain then invite him in once Austin has calmed down a bit. Though knowing Austin he will probably never calm knowing how long I have been gone and then going to find out who with, oh why is life so complicated.  

************************************************************************************************************

Ok Thanks Guy i know it isn't as long as usual but I'm sorry anyway what did you think hope you like it I'm not to sure about continueing let me knwo what you think.

Love ya, Emma