Chapter 7- Date

DATE

Lucys POV

its monday morning and i wake up to a clearer blur vision. his time i was able to see more clearer but my sight was still a bit hazey.

my mother walked into the room and then i stood up, put my hand out to stop her. and i saw her standing still.

'you are wearing a pink dressing gown. your hair is all bed head but put up in a bun' i could see her figure more clearly but it was still really blurry. i then saw her runnig up to me and she gave me a huge hug.

'on a scale---'

'3 and a half' i said smiling 'or a four' my mum hugged me again come on why not put your new clothes that i brought you from the mall on'.

my mum came back from my wardrobe and put some cothes on the bed. i could just make out what she put on there. she put on a black skirt. and a pink top. she then passed me some black converse i think they were. and i put my outfit on and then i put my black glasses on and we walked down the stairs.

'wheres dad?' i asked

'he's working he won't be able to pick you up today after school' i looked disaponted but then relised that i had a date with natsu.

'don't worry about that mum i have a date' she froze. i knew that becuase she was holding my arm and we stoped walking suddenly.

'with who?...is it that nastu guy your always talking about?' she asked giggling. i nodded and felt my cheeks heat up.

'oh sweety thats great. i'm so happy for you...does he know about your sight getting better? i shook my head and smiled.

'not yet...when my eye sight is a 5...i will tell them' i said. and my mother chuckled.

'okay lets get breakfast and then i'll drive you to school' my mum said smiling. i finished my breakfast and we were off to school.

---------timeskip--date------------

natsu POV

i walk lucy to the park and on the way Gajeel and Jellal walk with us becuase they live near the park.

'so where are you two going?' jellal asked raising his eyebrows grinning weirdly.

'guys in case you must know me and lucy are going to the park as we are walking towards the park' i said and lucy was chuckling.

'so gajeel your a bit quiet' i say and lucy and jellal nodded with agreement.

'what you talking about...i'm always quiet' i then noticed that he was blushing.

'gajeel your blushing' jellal chuckled

'no i'm not'

'yeah you are' i chuckled.

'alright fine...i was thinking about...nahh forget it' gajeel was about to say something but then stopped it i bet it was something to do with levy.

'hey gajeel' lucy said

'yeah what is it blondie?'

'whoever it is don't be afraid to ask her how you feel' gajeel blushed even more and i turnd to Jellal and mouthed levys name and he laughed.

'i know what you said pinky and it ain't Levy'

'how did you know i said levy...i was turned away from you' me lucy and jellal chuckled' and gajeel just blushed even more.

'dude just ask her out' jellal said and the three of us nodded.

'yeah and somthing tells me that she cares about you' lucy said and me and jellal nodded in agreement.

'yeah like she'll like someone like me. i'm a flunker and she's...a...goody two shoes' we all chuckled.

'just see what happens' i said and he nodded.

after a few minutes gajeel and jellal took a turn to walk to their houses and me and lucy carried on walking to the park.

------------

'well we're here' i said. and we both sat down on the grass.

'it's nice and peaceful out here. thanks for asking me out natsu' lucy said smiling. i just blushed and chuckled.

'yeah it is...i always go here to think about stuff'. i said trying to make conversation. and she just smiled.

'thats nice...Natsu?' i looked at her confused

'yeah' i replied

'i need to tell you something'.......

Lucys POV

'i need to tell you something?' i think i'm ready to tell him but only natsu becuase i care about him and i want to be truthful

'what is it luce?' my heart pounded but i was smiling.

'my eye sight is coming back' i said smiling.

'r-really...luce thats great' i felt natsus arms wrap around me and i felt warm and safe i never wanted to break out of the hug but i could feel a srange tesio in the air.

before i knew it my lips were touching Nastus they were so soft and warm. i kissed him back and we both smiled.

'do you wat me to prove i'm telling the truth' i said smiling.

'yeah go on then' he said chuckling. i take off my glasses and i look at him closly.

'you have spiky pink hair. light tanned skin...you have a white scarf i think around your neck. and you are wearing a long sleeved red shirt and black trousers' natsu chuckled shockly

'wow...luce thats amamzing...i'm so happy for you' natsu kissed me again...everytime he kisses me it feels like the first time

'i love you natsu' i said softly and he kissed me again.

'i love you too lucy' when i heard thse words my hard beat fast but slow at the same time. i guess this is wha it's like to be in love.

-----------------

hope you liked this chapter.

THEY ARE FINALY CANON :)

next chapter will be a nice chapter. ad maybe another ship might become canon who knows.

anyway can't wait to write the next one :)