Chapter 3- HELP!

NATSUS POV

i didn't dodge the other guy with the other knife.....

-------

i just layed there for a few minutes and they were kicking me one of them stamped on the stabbed wound. i coughed out blood and just layed there in the dark allyway. untill i heard them leave.

the pain just* streached all around my body causing it to either sting or ache. i just looked at the sky and then my vision started to blur.

'no i can't die like this' i said coughing up blood. i slowly tried to get up but i just collapesed back on the ground.

i then thought of things...thigs like my mother and father happy together before they divorced...my friends...my first time trianing to fight...and...and Lucy. when i thought of lucy it's like she was there with me telling me to get up. telling me not to give up...telling me to be strong.

and i did get up after thinking about those things. i got up and limped to the end of the allyway.

i looked down and saw blood spread across my shirt. i cried in pain but no one came out to see if i was okay.

i made it to my house and slowly opened my door.

i limped to the house phone and called wendy. she was really good at first aid and her family is close with mine.

'hello' i heard her swee little voice throught the phone.

'w-wendy. i-i need *cough* y-your help' i stutterd throught the phone.

'Natsu are you okay?' she asked.

'n-no...ju-jus *cough* just get here quickly' i hug up and layed on the sofa. i was prayig now. i don't know why i never pray i just think religion is a myth but i prayed for some reason. till i waited for wendy.

wendy only lives 4 houses down from me so she shouldn't take long.

knock knock knock

'its open' i tried to shout but the wound pain just me choke. stopping me from speaking.

'natsu...*shocked sigh* NATSU...WHAT HAPPENED?' wendy ran over to me. it's amazing how she knew i was hurt. she brought her first aid kit.

'c-collage guys' i said chuckling weakly

'h-how deep is it?' wendy lifted my shirt ad sighed with relife.

'what?' i asked. and she looked a me with her pale blue eyes

'your lucky it's not deep enough to kill you. but you have lost alot of blood' she said. i don't get i ain't dead yet. mirical or what.

wendy ran over to the kitchen and she came with a bottle of vodka and my white towel.

'its no time for celebrating and your only 12' i said weakly.

'i'm not planing on drinking it' she said harshly...she opened the bottle and poured it on my wound.

'AAAAHHHHH SHIT!' i screamed. that pain was unforgettable. my whole body froze while the pain just lingerd around every inch of my body.

'sorry natsu but alchahol heals wounds like this'. wendy then dabbed a thick piece of cotten on my wound and strapped it around my waist. tightly.

'thanks kid' i said making her blush

'no need. i will always help ou a friend' wendy smiled and i just chuckled.

'you have a gift wendy...don't give it up' she smiled back at me.

'thanks natsu...just rest okay...hopefull you will be able to move in the nxt few hours...you will feel a slight tearing pain when you walk for a few days but thats only the wound healing' i nodded and smiled.

'thanks' i said ad wendy got up.

'grandma will be home soon...i have to go but natsu please just relax for 3 hours and then start to move' i nodded and raised my hand above the sofa and waved bye to wendy and then she was out the door. i chuckled to myself and reached over to the remote o the coffie table and watched tv.

-----------------

THE NEXT DAY

LUCYS POV

me and natsu are in english and i don't know why but he's different. he sounds like he's in pain but everytime i asked him if he was okay he just avoided my questions and changed the subject.

'yo natsu, why you acting so weird?' i heard gajeel say. i sat between the two boys in english.

'what you talking about metal head i'm *tsst* fine' he said. i knew that hissing sound. that was a painful hiss.

'liar' i said chuckling. and gajeel chuckled after.

'altight fine...i just have a tummy ache thats all' i knew he was lying again but i just went along with it.

'whatever you say' gajeel said and then i thik he went back to work.

timeskip----lunch

natsu walked me to the cafatiria but some reason we were walking slower than before.

'natsu?'

'hm'

'why are we walking so slow?' i asked

'we're not...we are just naghh' when natsu groaned like that thats when i knew something was wrong.

i stopped and turned around facing him. i knew i was facing him because i could feel his body warmth close to me.

'right tell me whats wrong now' i snapped. i wish i could see his reaction but i just imagiond it insted.

'what you talking about luce...i'm fine'.

'well the groans your making doesn't sound okay to me. they sound like your i pain' all there was in responce was silence

'luce'

'no don't luce me...tell me whats wrong' he was silent again. i knew something bad happened.

'NATSU!' i shouted.

'all right fine...i got stabbed by a couple of collage guys alright. don't worry i'm fine the wound isn't that deep'. i then begun to cry and i felt Natsu cupping his hands on my cheeks.

'don't cry luce...i promise i am fine. a little stab like that can't hurt the Natsu Dragneel hehe' when he chuckled i chuckled too. and i hugged him

'okay whatever you say' i said hugging him. when i hugged him i could feel the bandage around his waist but i didn't bring the stabbing up again.

'come on luce...lets eat lunch...i'm hungry' after that sentence i nodded and we both walked into the cafetiria and ate our lunch.

for the rest of the day i never brought up natsus traumatic experiance. i just let it bypass me. at least natsu wasn't in that much pain and not suffering on a hospital bed. and that he was with me i was happy....

-----------------

hope you guys liked this chapter.

i dont know why but i think i made it a bit dramatic hehe.

anyway can't wait to write the next chapter...