PT:2

The day of Amyia's funeral Lacey attended only to see where Ginger would go next. Ginger, Zerina, and Kayloriana left together after the funeral and went to a local ice cream parlor. Lacey walks in about 2 minutes later. She orders 2 birthday cake ice cream milkshakes. The girls sat together at a table quieter and lost without the main person who would lead them to mischief. Lacey pays for her milkshakes and walks over to the table and asks Ginger to talk for a second. Lacey asks Ginger if she would like to have dinner with her family that night. "You're a fucking creep, go away looking like a lost duckling" Ginger replied. As soon as Ginger tried to walk away Lacey grabs a hold of Gingers hair pulling Ginger back towards her then Lacey whispers in her ear "Your next bitch" and pours one of the milkshakes on her. Lacey let's go of her hair and pushes her into the table she was sitting at. The other girls glance at Lacey as she leaves calmly sipping on her shake.

Lacey watches the news for the weather forecast to tell her when rain will appear. The weatherman had mentioned that a storm should arrive in 2 days. Lacey goes to fill up two bottles, one consisted of salt water and the other consisted of bleach. She goes to her mother's room to let her know she's going out but he mother was too drunk to pay attention. Lacey grabs a bag, throws the bottles in it and begins to head towards the tree house to set up for Gingers arrival. As she approaches the tree house she sees Kayloriana sitting under a tree playing a game with her phone and weeping a little. Lacey places the bag down carefully and creeps behind Kayloriana. Lacey picks up a medium sized rock, grabs Kayloriana's hair and bashes her in the head as hard as she could. Kayloriana was knocked out, Lacey runs over to pick the bag up then goes back to drag Kayloriana to the tree house. She was a bit thicker than Amyia, she had small narrow eyes, strawberry shaped nose, light caramel complexion, about 5 ft. even, and brunette medium length hair. Since Lacey wasn't really that strong she got a good grip on Kayloriana's hair and dragged her along the way.

Once Lacey got Kayloriana's body into the tree house she quickly tied her up tightly and placed a strip of tape on her mouth. Lacey rolls up some wheat and began to smoke until her body was numb. She lays down on the cold wooded floor staring at the poorly constructed roof wondering how she can lure Ginger to her tree house.