Chapter Seven.

So very sorry I haven't updated D: Been too lazy I guess xD Hope you enjoy reading ^^ Please vote, fan coment etc too ! !!!!!

Also, if you have time, go check my other books out on my profile pleashe ;3

Thank you xxx

Cassie’s P.O.V.

“Cassie! I’m home!” My mum shouted. I jumped off my bed and leaned across the banister, looking into my mother’s green eyes. Her black hair bounced as she walked to me, and smiled sweetly at me.

“Hey mum. How was your trip? Again.” I coughed.

Smiling apologetically at me, she answered. “Hey come on, give me a break.” She laughed. “It was fine, I’m sorry for leaving you again. But Aaron doesn’t seem to mind.” She winked. I face palmed my forehead and giggled. She hadn’t left me alone since she found out I was dating. Usually mothers should be scolding daughters for this. But... My mum is awesome.

“I brought you something.” She said, handing me a bag. I looked in its contents and found a new leather jacket, some jeans, and boots. I thanked her, and walked upstairs, putting the clothes in my already filled up closet. My phone rang, and I saw it was Jace.

“Hey.” I said, smiling. Me and Jace were best friend’s now. It had been four months since Aria died, I think he found some closure in that time.

“Hey want to hang out today? I’m bored as fuck.”

“Sure, five minutes. Should I bring Aaron?” I thought I heard him click his tongue, but I dismissed it.

“I don’t know. I kind of just want us to hang out. Alone” He laughed nervously. I frowned and replied with an okay.

I threw my new clothes on, seeing what they looked like and smiled. I was starting to feela lot better about myself. Deciding to leave them on, I drove to Jace’s house.

He opened the door as soon as I got there, and hugged me like he had never seen me before. I laughed and followed him inside.

Three bowls of popcorn and two movies later, Aaron called me.

“Hi Aaron.” I smiled.

“Hey Cass; where are you? I’m outside your house. I thought maybe we could go to the movies.” I almost laughed, I had just watched two.

“I’m at Jace’s house, and God. I don’t think I could watch another movie.” I giggled.

“You’re at Jace’s? Cassie we were supposed to hang out today.” Realisation dawned on me and I felt a bit guilty for forgetting.

“Crap! Aaron I’m so sorry I forgot. I’m on my way though, okay?”

“It’s okay, see you.” He hung up. Damn he sounded mad.

“Jace, sorry but I’m going to have to go, I totally forgot I had made plans with Aaron.” I grimaced. Jace nodded and walked me to the door before saying good bye.

When I walked up to my porch, Aaron was sat on the chair on my deck, looking pissed. He never looked angry, I thought. “Hey.” I smiled. He just looked at me and gestured for us to go inside. On the kitchen table, mum left a note saying she had gone food shopping.

“What did you do at Jace’s then?” Aaron asked.

“Just hung out, watched a couple of movies.” I shrugged, and looked away from Aaron’s narrowed eyes. Was he jealous?

“How could you forget we made plans? I’m your boyfriend Cassie.”

I frowned. “I’m sorry, I know it was wrong. Jace called as soon as I had woken up though and said he was bored.”

“Oh so because he’s bored you have to go to him?”

“Aaron, I said I was sorry; and yes, because Jace has been through a lot lately.” I replied pointedly.

“So? Cassie that’s not our business, he has other friends.”

“Aaron... Are you okay? You seem a little off today.”

Suddenly he slammed his hand down on the table, making me flinch.

“No Cassie! I’m not okay! You keep spending more time with Jace than me. It’s extremely annoying. It’s like I can’t even hang around my girlfriend anymore without Jace having to be in the picture!” He started breathing heavily as he tried to calm himself down, but all I could do was stand there and shake. To say I was scared would be an understatement. Shitting my pants? More fitting in the situation. Aaron was well built, and muscular, and I was only slightly tall and not strong at all...

“Aaron?” I asked hesitantly, my voice quivering with fear.

He snapped his head towards more and stormed in my direction. “You will stop talking to Jace. Got it?” He demanded.

“No, Aaron.” I said, confused. “Just because you’re my boyfriend doesn’t mean you own me.”

A sudden slap to my cheek made my cry out in pain. Looking up at Aaron, I held my cheek with one hand shaking more than ever. His facial expression changed as he realised what he’d just done. “Cassie, Cassie I’m sorry.” He grimaced. He didn’t stop apologising. Even when I’d demanded he left me time to be alone. Finally he left.

I sat down on my couch and held my head in my hands. What the fuck had I gotten myself into?