Number Series: Fifth Element

It was a fine day, the sky shines like a white satin cloth spread overhead, slowly as the sunrises the ghostly white silhouette appear clearer now that the sunlight begin to spread and start to give vigour to each and everything under its gaze. 

 Now light begin to spread upon earth, the icy cold lake begin to melt then a thick wall of fog disintegrated as the rays of the sun pass through it.

 Plants and bushes wet with dewdrops start to dry up, making clear connection as the rays pass by the drops of dews as it start to sparkle like diamonds then little by little they rise up and totally disappear. 

 An aromatic fragrance start to fill the mid-air as different flowers begin to bloom, busy butterflies and bees circled over each and every bud of flowers which are blooming and starting to complement that bright sunny day with a variety of hues.

There goes the white lilies scattered on the bluish pond, the red, white, peach, orange, pink and blue roses as if perfectly hand painted.

The sunflowers with their brightly coloured yellow petals stand proud among the flowers then there goes the violets, jasmines and the equally beautiful wildflowers scattered everywhere.

 It’s such a promising day, a day wherein wonderful things will happen.

Everything else looks perfectly laden and well painted by the crafty hand of our almighty creator.

Starting with the magic brought by the magical sunrise as it began to conquer the eastern part of the small town called Madison Hill...

Everything else’s seems so normal...

Everything else’s seems so good...

Everything else...

Except Anne’s life...

But life must go on...

Not because someone’s gone...

The earth will just stop movin’...

Everything must move on...

And so that’s what I must be doing, move on...

Be that girl that my mom would be proud of...

Be that girl that she used to raise me...

Be what she wanted me to be...

I know that my mom loves me...

And I love her too...

She’ll always be here...

She’ll always be my one and only mom...