3

NOTE: This is a long chapter.

Chapter 3

I couldn't open my eyes, they were too heavy. My whole body ached. I had no idea where I was. I should've been scared but I think I was a bit too fucked up to really care.

Where was Missy? Where was Sarah? I was with them at a party. I could still hear their laughter. Why were they laughing?

I tried to move, to shake the darkness away and to remember where I was. I felt drugged.

Concentrating on moving my fingers, I felt something else.

It moved along my jaw. It weighed on my body. Was someone on me?

What the fuck? It felt like a mouth. Lips. Sucking on my neck?

This was a dream..... It had to be a dream.

An unfamiliar sensation crept at my core; a strange heat. It was kind of... nice?

It was a dream, so it wasn't my fault how my body was reacting.

I wriggled under the weight. Desire. I felt it pooling down below.

Someone breathed heavily. Inhaling?

A growl?

Something definitely just growled. My eyes opened with a shock.

I froze, frigid. And then I screamed – or tried to. My throat was painfully dry, croaking and dropping from high to low.

My eyes grew wide, stunned by the man who now stood and faced me. He was unbelievably tall, standing well over 6 foot and built like a muscled jock. But he clearly wasn't a jock. Shit, no.

Darkest of night hair framed a sharp jawline and high cheekbones. His nose was straight and thin, and his lips were a darkened pink, slightly swelling because he had been... kissing me?

No, no no no no, noo. This couldn't be real. My eyes darted to his frantically and I think that's when I lost myself completely.

A sense of terror took over me. Golden orbs.

His entire face remained passive, unpredictable. He was emotionless. Frightening.

We were both silent, staring .... It felt tense. Awkward.

"Who are you?" I asked.

His eyes narrowed. Not good.

I was freakishly close to pissing myself.

His arm came out faster than anything humanly possible, knocking the breath out of me. His fingers wrapped around my neck, squeezing. Jesus fuck.

I gasped, trying to catch a breath. He pinned me to the bed, lips tilting up. Smiling?

He let go just as quickly.

Coughing, I stared at him. The shock plain as day on my face.

"What the hell?" I whispered.

I would've yelled if I was capable.

I stood, limping over to him. Fisting my fingers, I tried to land a punch. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, but an anger foreign to me took over, snapping my control. I wasn't known for having anger issues. I was calm. Sensible. Happy-Go-Lucky-Leigh.

He stopped me mid-air, applying pressure to the point of pain. Time was ticking and so was the tension. His eyes assessed me. I couldn't maintain eye contact. He was too intense.

"You needed to be punished." He stated. The deepness of his voice was like honey. How deceiving.

"What?" I asked, incredulously, "Why would I deserve to be punished?"

Something flickered in his expression.

I froze.

The man hauled me against the wall as if I was a weightless puppy. I sunk to the floor.

Coming closer, he crouched down, tendrils of his hair lightly brushing my forehead.

"Would you like to be punished?" His dark voice whispered in my ear.

Still think this is a dream, Leigh?

Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable. This was so bizarre. I didn't know what happened to me, I didn't know where I was, and I sure as hell didn't know who the fuck this guy was.

He was caressing my neck with his thumb, another moment of tense silence to endure.

I caught a scent. His. It was faint, but the more I breathed in, the more it got stronger. Nicer.

Uncomfortable at where my thoughts were heading, I tried to shimmy away from him.

I tried to hide my shame at sniffing him by ducking my head, but the feel of his wide chest rising against me had me realising he was doing the exact same thing. Smelling me.

Something nearly took over me. Something I didn't understand. It went against social norms and proper etiquette. I would've never, ever dreamed that I would be aroused by a strange, imposing man rubbing up against me. But this wasn't normal.

Snap.

I was thrown against the room, smashing the window. I landed with a painful thump as the glass shattered over me, cutting sharply through my skin.

I couldn't move, I was scared.

I groaned in pain. Why did he keep throwing me around? I could break my goddamn back at this rate.

I caught his eye, the sadistic gleam missing for now.

"Fuck you," I whispered.

"You needed to be punished," He said.

He walked over, poised, lethal.

Pain. It was everywhere. I needed to get away from him. But I couldn't. I was seconds away from crying. Hiding my face, he lifted me into his arms.

"Let go," I pleaded.

"You needed to be punished," He said.