7

Chapter 7

I didn't get much sleep that night; it was hard when there was a naked body lying half on top of me. I was nervous to move, nervous to breathe; afraid that I would wake him.

He didn't stir once; his hold steady.

I didn't have any underwear on; my bottom half was completely nude and I was afraid that his dick would push against me down there. I couldn't believe he made me pee in front of him.

I breathed in and out, his scent wrapping me up in a cocoon.

He smelt so good. It did something to me. I was sick in the head.

What the fuck am I doing? I was stunned. I had been rubbing my nose along his skin. I was nearly as bad as him.

I knew that the more I was here with him, the more I was going to lose my mind.

I needed to get out of his embrace.

I managed to get out of the prison he created, now standing and looking for something to hide my snatch with. My T-shirt was long and baggy but it wasn't good enough. Not if he decided to wake up and come at me again.

I was attracted to him but I didn't know why. He was my captor.

Was I experiencing Stockholm syndrome? Was there a time limit on this shit? I mean, I hadn't been with him long enough, right?

The attraction was strong, weaving a stronger pull the longer I was in his presence.

I was at a loss. I didn't understand.

I was a virgin, I didn't want to be raped ever, and especially not for my first time.

"What are you doing out of this bed?" Came his voice.

I jumped at the sound. He was awake.

"I-I needed space." I replied, trying to breathe past the fear.

He rose, facing me.

"Space?" He mimicked slowly. Mockingly.

"What do you want?" I asked, afraid of what he'd say.

His brow rose, head tilting. There was fury beneath that cold sheen of remoteness he couldn't hide.

"What do I want?" He whispered mockingly. "I want you to come here." He continued, promising pain.

I gripped my T-shirt and hesitantly walked to him. His eyes trained on me as I stopped a foot away.

"Closer." He demanded, eyes narrowing. He looked lethal. Deadly. And I wasn't about to just allow myself to go to him. But I couldn't disobey either. Fuck.

I shook my head. No.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I waited for him to come to me. I should run, but that didn't end well last time and I was still dealing with the fatigue in my limbs.

He was behind me, pressing his torso against my back.

I tried to ignore the heat that radiated off his body and onto mine. I tried to ignore his strong hands that travelled lightly up my arms, leaving fire trails in their wake, and resting possessively around my neck. But I couldn't.

Fear and that other unwanted feeling – desire – washed over me. His touch, his heat, his smell. I couldn't handle it.

"Just leave me alone." I whispered, feeling weak. Vulnerable.

A painful silence, "Get on the bed." He demanded.

I turned my head, "No, I just want some fresh air," I said in an attempt to stall him. "If you give me fresh air, I'll do whatever you like." I couldn't stop the words before they left my mouth, "Well, not anything." I added, "But I won't try to escape." For now.

"I don't bargain," He stated.

I looked up, trying to will him to listen, to understand what I needed. That I didn't want to be anywhere near him. But that was my own fault, humanizing him. Of course he wouldn't understand; of course he wouldn't listen.

"Get on the bed." He repeated.

"What do you want with me?" I asked softly, "Why don't you just let me go?"

I had to play it smart. I had to be calm. Obliging to a degree.

I didn't think I was in immediate danger. I was out for a couple of days and he didn't rape me. Kiss and lick? Sure, but not rape.

I placed my hand softly against his abdomen. I wasn't experienced at all, but I could manage a little bit of petting to get my way.

Heat from his skin warmed my palm; I felt the muscles of his stomach shudder at my touch. I couldn't look up in fear of what I would see.

I shouldn't have been affected, but I was. Maybe more than him. In an attempt to seduce him, I became the sucker.

I started to explore more of his abdomen, more of his muscles and hot skin, but avoiding his dick. I couldn't go that far.

My chest rose short and fast, my mouth watering.

Just as if someone had thrown a bucket of ice cold water on me, I flung myself away, landing on the bed. Curling into a ball, I hid my face. Stupid, stupid girl. What's gotten into you?

I was so confused and afraid. Of myself. Of my control. Like a bitch in heat.

"Don't ever do that again. I touch you. I own you. You have no hold over me." He declared.

It hurt me, embarrassed me.

A pain settled in my stomach, twisting cruelly.

I curled further into a ball, willing myself to disappear.

"You don't own me. I'm here against my will, but I'll leave. I know it." I whispered.

Hissing, he climbed over me, caging me in like an animal.

"You're mine." He growled.