a surprise.....

"I'll be right back" he said, then went into a room and dissapered. I walked around until i saw a beautifully decorated mirror next to a huge window covered in red silk curtains...their room had a very romantic feel...i stopped in front of the mirror and took my hair out of the bun, the curls falling, framing my face perfectly. I walked over to the night stand and saw a small red book. i picked it up and opened it...it was a photo album, full of pictures of him and some girl. She looked like a young naomi campbell. At first i thought maybe she was just a friend until i began seeing pictures of her and chresanto kissing and holding hands. They were obviously dating but i wanna know why he's keeping a photo diary of it. I heard his foot steps then hid the book in my pocket and sat on the bed. "Mariah i have a suprise for you, close your eyes" He took my hands and led me somewhere then i felt something on my neck. "open your eyes!" i did as he said. We were in front of the mirror and chresanto was fastening a heart shaped necklace on me !

me: aww its so beautiful, your so sweet

c: thank you ;)

i turned around and kissed him on the cheek. "no, thank YOU" i say then turn back around quickly, smirking. He stared at my reflection with lust then finally hugged me from behind and pulled me in closer to him.

me: haha what are you doing were suppose to have been at the bus

he started kissing my neck....damn.

me: no...legit chres-not now....

he knew i wanted him to keep going- he turned me around and start kissing my lips...just then walter walks in -.-

walter: roc what are you doing ! we've been waiting for you two ! Get down to the bus now.

we ran past him, our fingers interlocked. "And i better not see anymore of that on tour!" he called out after us. We ran down to the lobby then Roc must have realized he didnt have that dumb picture book i took because he came to a sudden stop. "Oh shit i forgot something!" he let go of my hand. "Mariah you go get on the bus and i'll be back down in a sec." and with that he ran back around the corner and dissapeared. Who is that girl and why is he trying to keep the pictures of them....i began getting jealous. I got on the bus where i saw bee, prince, prod, and ray. "Dannng!" ray yelled -.- "Y'all took forever though!" i rolled my eyes then sat between prince and bee. "wheres roc?" Bee asked. "oh he left something in the room" "his underwear?" ray said "no!" i shot back "y'alls condoms?" prince said "omg no! he said he'll be back down in a second." a few seconds of silence went by...

prince: but seriously was fucking?

me -.- no nigga you nasty.

just then i noticed two people in all black walking towards us. They both had on jackets with hoods, one of them got on the bus and sat in the drivers seat-the other kept walking past the bus and went in the hotel. I got a glimpse of her face...she looked wierdly familiar. I thought for a minute then looked through rocs photo book again....WTF

~i looked over at bee who was going through her phone. "bee!" i explain everything to her about the book, show her the pictures and tell her how roc must be looking for it. then i told her about that sneaky looking chick that just walked by. "Wowww" bee said "thats not right...and roc still isnt back...interesting" man i hate it when she instagates but she had a point. I heard the bus starting up "wtf..." I say aloud 

Prince: wait roc still isnt back, why are we starting to pull off ?? 

Me: yeah I still havent seen kiesha and walter 

(eveyone starts murmering in agreement)  

I jumped up and made my way to the drivers seat. "um excuse me, wheres kiesha and walter?" The driver looked up at me...he was fine! He looked just like roshon fagen. "oh hello beautiful" he said slightly smirking 

Me: umm hi,can u answer my question  

Driver: and what was that? 

me: wheres kiesha and walter -.- 

Driver: and they are??? 

Me: how can you be driving mb and not know who theyre managers are??? 

D: ....oh them! Yes they told me theyd meet us at our destination 

Me: em hm and roc royal, were missing him, you mind waiting.. 

D: oh hes with them 

(He said giving me a fake smile) 

Something isnt right. I glared at him "please take a seat ma'am were about to hit the road" I slowly walked back to my seat and found everyone staring at me "well?!" Prod exclaimed "wth is goin on???"  

Me: this wierdo is claimimg roc, kiesha, and walter are all taking another way there and are gonna meet us 

Everyone: -.- 

Ray: man thats some bull ! I kmow roc would tell me if he wasnt gonna be with us 

Prince: yeah and kieshas like our mother when were on the road, she'd definitely let us know whats up

Just then the bus started moving...

Me: you guys I dont trust this guy, im not staying on this bus, im gomma go look for roc. 

I make my way to the emerhency exit in the back 

Prince: mariah im going with you 

Bee,prod,ray: me too ! 

Me: no only prince for now you guys, he cant notice were all gone cause then he'll come back looking for us and that'll mess everything up. 

Bee: you dont expect us to stay on the bus with this nut case and see where he takes us do you??? 

Me: no girl- prince and I will text u guys with instructions on what to do next 

Prince: were all a team u guys- u 3 protect each other and i'll protect mariah. The split up is only temporary. 

I looked at bee who was already looking at me, she looked slightly mad/sad. Shes crushing on princeton.  

We were now about 15ft away from the hotel and picking up speed. " it looks like we gotta jump" prince said looking out the window. He took off his dark blue hoodie revealing a black sweatshirt. " here take my hoodie so you don't skin your arms." I put it on without hesitation. We crawled to the back ducking from the windows and mirrors so the driver wouldnt see our reflections. "When i say go, tuck your head in, close your hands, and cross them as hard as you can over your chest and keep that position until you stop rolling. It'll hurt but atleast the injuries wont be as bad." I got a little scared..i hate pain. He looked at me and gently touched the side of my face then my chin, he had sensed my fear.

Jacob: don't be afraid, i'll be right behind you

his eyes lingered on my lips for a while then he leaned in closer, his lips lingering about half an inch away from mine, then to my cheek, ear..."go" he whispered sharply. With that he pulled the lever opening up the back door. I jumped with my hands crossed extra firm over my chest, head tucked in, just as he told me, and rolled into a field about 20ft from the hotel. When i finally stopped rolling it was pitch black and the lights of the city were far ahead of me. Jacob was right, it hurt bad. Even w/ the hoodie on i still had a few scrapes on my arm...and my chin was bleeding..i must have knocked it against something. Jacob only had on a sweater, i hope he's alright. Now where is he.......