Chapter 4- princeton and mariah

We kept on walking looking at the exhibits then his boys caught up to us. The boy with the mohawk started talking to chresanto, the boy with the braids was far ahead listening to his ipod, and prince was by himself looking at the penguines. Since we already met each other, i decided to go talk to him....i'm sure he'll tell me what i wanna know.

me: hey princeton

p: oh hey mariah, why arent you w/ roc

me:wait, who is roc ???

p: roc is the boy that was feeling you up earlier ;)

me: -.-

me: anyway--he told me his name is chresanto

 i began getting angry again. Princeton looked at me with a stunned expression. Then he took me to a secluded part of the aquarium.

prince: ok. Chresanto is rocs real name. were all apart of an R&B group called Mindless Behavior. We have hundreds of thousands of fans and were on tour right now. We had a show last night in atlanta and thats why were here now, our managers got the owners of the aquarium to close it down for a few hours so we can have some time to rest, have fun, and just be normal teens away from all the crazy fans.

i stood there stunned, i was paralyzed with fear...im all alone in an aqarium with four delusional freaks. "Your freaking crazy" i finally said. " i gotta get outta here". I started fast walking in search of an exit. "you think im lying?" jacob said following "are you serious ?!? look around ! your in the worlds largest aqarium and were the only ones here !" "it's early in the morning, people are probably still asleep" i said, still wierded the hell out. "it's 8:30 hun, its not that early, i couldnt make this up." he said sounding even more determined. i looked at my phones time...8:30-damn he's right. Prince caught up to me and is now walking next to me. "here ill prove it to you" he pulled out his phone and googled their group then pulled up an article and showed me.....i read the title " check out the hottest new boy band in the country!" underneath that was their pictures and names: ray ray, roc royal, princeton, and prodigy....

i gave his phone back to him

me: so hes been lying to me this whole time...now i know what you guys meant by hes trying to get it in again, i must just be another groupie to him...

my voice trailed off, i was hurt

me: princeton he lied to me...

p: aw im sorry

he said sounding sympathetic, then he pulled me into a hug. My eyes started burning as i felt the tears rising...i felt so stupid.

Just then chresa---roc whoever the hell that nigga is walked up.

c: mariah ! ive been looking everywhere for you, i thought you...left. whyd you just leave me like that...?

me: dont worry about it

i began walking away

c:wtf mariah, whats wrong with you

he began chasing after me

me: leave me alone roc royal

he stopped in his tracks his expression was a cross between confusion, anger, and shock. he turned around to look at prince-shot him a dirty look then ran after me--suddenly i felt someone tackle me into a small room. it was dark and all around us there was glass..we were in the shark tank ! sharks were swimming over us and far off in the distance-it was cool as fuck. I abruptly snapped back into reality. "oh surprise, surprise. only your crazy ass would tackle me into a shark tank!" He was in awh too until i said that.  "id only be crazy if i let you walk away from me, just let me explain myself." "whatever, im not some stupid groupie. you think you can just talk good to me and i'll forgive you?? no honey, it dosent work like that."

i stood up and made my way to the door, then he jumped in front of it, blocking me.

c: oh stop being a bitch mariah, i know you want to hear my side of the story and i know you feel the same way about me that i feel about you. you and i both know you don't want to walk away.

me: wtf chresanto, i have no feelings for you. your a liar and your dead to me.

there was a silence...

c: alright i'll admit that stung a little, but i know you love me, those feelings don't just go away-

me: talk.

c: ?

me: talk !

 next chapter: The Explanation...lol but as of now its 12:20am on a school night and im tired af...night !