9

Justine

"If I could go back to the day we METTTT I would probably do it all over AGAINNN-"

"Nae shut up!" I yelled kicking her with my foot.

She laughed yanking her headphones out her phone. "Kick me again." She threatened getting up and getting her charger.

I rolled my eyes at her. We were just laying around at her house since we had plans to go to a movie later on.

My phone began vibrating on her dresser. "Pass me my phone please?" I said and she grabbed it glancing at it.

"Somebody face timing you." She said and then took a double take. "Justine why is my brother picture on yo phone right now?" She frowned.

My eyes widened as I bit my lip. "Huh?" I asked grabbing my phone from her hand. I swiftly declined the call and sat my phone down.

"So you just gone act like that didn't just happen." She said crossing her arms looking at me.

I sighed playing with my ear. "Nae it's not that serious." I mumbled.

"Y'all fucking ain't y'all? I knew his ugly ass was gone try to get you!" She said more to her self shaking her head.

"What? No! We not doing nothing. We're friends, that's all." I clarified.

She looked at me with narrowed eyes and sat down. "Whatever y'all got going on keep me out of it, don't come asking me about what he be doing and-"

"Nae we're not together, Jesus!" I groaned interrupting her.

"Yeah right y'all been sitting up here caking and shit on the phone." She rolled her eyes throwing a pillow at me.

I dodged it giggling.

"But I'm serious Justine, I ain't getting in no drama between you and my brother." She said seriously.

"I know Nae." I reassured her.

"Why you ain't tell me anyways, you act like I was gone try to fight you or some."

I shrugged. "Nothing to tell."

She smacked her lips. Just then we heard the door open and slam and Nae's mom called us downstairs to help her with some groceries.

"Hey pretty girl how are you?" I was greeted with her mothers hypnotizing smile. I smiled back.

"Fine how are you?" I asked grabbing a few bags from her hands.

"Just fine, you staying the night?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright you girls behave, y'all know I'm going out on a date tonight." She said smiling.

I laughed.

Nae rolled her eyes unpacking the groceries.

"Ma you been talkin' about this date since last month dang."

Nae shrieked as a apple hit her in the back of her head.

"Say something else."