Stray

I met him by accident. He was trying to kill himself. 

As an ambitious high school senior, I was touring the school of my dreams: Yale University. Call it a coincidence, fate, destiny--whatever--but being the good Samaritan I was, I thwarted one student's ill-planned suicide attempt. I saved Darren's life.

I should have felt good, right? Like the world was all rainbows and sunshine since I did a good deed? Sadly, life didn't work that way for me.

Maybe it was the mental stress from almost shooting himself that turned Darren into a basket case. The guy started stalking me. But I can't be too quick to call the cops on him, because he's not humoring some fetish. 

Someone wants him dead, and it's starting to look like I'm the one who'll have to save him. Again.

Genre: Adventure, Teen Fiction, Romance

Author: YuffieProductions

Comments: 

"This is my fourth time reading this book, it is one of the best on Wattpad"

"I could really visualize this chapter--I loved it"

"This is actually really good."

"Wow, that was written very well."

My Opinion: 

Although the book went a different direction than I had hoped, it was just as amazing as I had expected it to be. Pretty much each chapter had a picture of a breathtaking picture that was drawn by the author. I was tempted to write I love it over and over again. Because the author would rather had constructive criticism than praise I had to refrain from my outburst. While I have the chance I wanted to say that this was an exceptionally well written story and I was upset when it ended. I guess "all good things must come to an end," applies to this story.