In 27 Days

Note: this is probably my hands down favourite book on Wattpad.

Description:

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him. So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

My Thoughts:

I read this book such a long time ago (2 years) but for some reason I can't forget it. It was one of the first books I read on Wattpad and I fell in love with everything about it; the characters, the plot. I can't even think of a way that this could have been written better. The idea is unique and I couldn't stop reading, I just wanted to know what was going to happen.  Since this book came out, there have been many with similiar ideas but this is by far the best.

Readers Comments:

- Literally 10th time reading I think I'm addicted plz send help!

- This is the seventh time in four months that I've read In 27 Days and I still love it! I don't usually read a story on Wattpad more than once.Definitely my favourite story on Wattpad!

- Recently I finished reading In 27 days and I just want o say one thing.... Congratulation. I am really impressed... great story, even better writing. :D

Link is on the side