andrew and his suprize

Friday 29th January

I woke up this morning and went straight into sadies room. She was flat out asleep. With heavy make up on, high heels and a short dress. I shook her and shouted right in her face. When she woke up she seemed astonished!

"Have a nice party did we?" I said

"Great thx!" She said.

" your grounded for a week!" I shouted." Now get ready for school."

She didn't reply.

So i had dealed with her and had a shower and i was getting ready to take The kids to school, as it was my day off! I shouted everyone up, but then I noticed that Andy wasn't in bed. Where was he?

I went down stairs to feed Marley, and as usual, Sadie was snogging her boyfriend at the door step!

"Get a room, Sadie?" I shouted to annoy her!

" he shouldn't be here anyway!"

she didn't listen , once she had finished she closed the door and gave me a really dirty look. I herd a switch turn and then she stomped up the stairs!

BOOM!

The radio blasted on and made me jump in fright' before I could shout her, Leo came in " morning mummy!" he said. " mum have you seen my school homework?" Sadie burst into the room again texting on her phone and of course not looking at me whilst she was talking!. As a teenager she is always moody!

" no I haven't seen ur homework."

"well then I am just gonna have to use the excuse :

"miss dog ate my homework!" she said and then walked out.

teenagers honestly!

Then suddenly Andy walked into the room, and before I could say anything, he knelt down on one knee and asked me to marry him!