taylor swift at your wedding?

So I am Ashley and I am 24. I have 3 kids Sadie and Leo and Tommy who are twins. I have a boyfriend called Andrew and a Labrador called Marley. We are one big happy family.

Its my birthday in 4 days and my mum and dad are coming over, which will be hard work! They always go on like the world is coming to an end.

still Thursday 24th January.

AFTERNOON

So well ....... here's a bit about me.

I love taylor swift. I can play the guitar. I have 3 jobs, one as a hard working mum!

My favourite colour is blue and I love cows!

bit random I know but never mind!

right now I will probably have to pick the kids up now before their teachers go mental with me!

Later.

the teachers didn't say anything even though I was 10 mins late because of the traffic!

"Mummy what's for tea?" Asked little Leo whilst i was driving!

I replied, " how about fish fingers and chips?"

Ye, ye, y ,ye everyone shouted, even Marley barked! who was in the boot, he loved to pic the kids up with me!

Once we got home there I was cooking fish fingers and chips for everyone!

whilst we were eating everyone was silent, even sadie. but then,

"mum please can i go to this party tonight?' everyone's going?"

"its a school night, so no." I replied trying to sound stern!

"your so lame, I hate you!" and with that she got up hit the chair on the floor and stormed out.

Andy told her to come back right now, but she wouldn't have it. we herd the loud slam of her door and then everything was silent again.

"mummy, is Sadie angry?" asked Leo and Tommy together.

" just a little, but don't worry, how about we go and watch finding nemo?" I suggested.

so that's what we did. about half way through the film I wondered where Sadie was because I couldn't hear her. I went upstairs opened her door to see all her make up everywhere, school clothes on the floor, straightener's lying on her bed and the window wide open!

she has gone to the party!