Chapter 8

I was in a field. I was dressed in a pink skater dress and white sandles. I didn't recognise the area. 2 children, a boy and girl, ran up to me and hugged my legs,

"Mummy!" They shouted; what the goddess is happening? My mate came out of the trees.

"Hope! Hunter! Don't kill your mother!" He joked. These children, my children, were called Hope and Hunter. Cute, something me and Liam would choose. My mate walked up to me smiling and wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt something shaking me, but nothing was there.

I sat up. It was only a dream. Liam was right beside me. Wow, that was cool. I hope our future will be like that.

"Hey, we've got to go, we haven't got long until your brothers ceremony. We've all got to go shopping." He sighed, he didn't look too happy.

"I will get your clothes for you?" I suggested,

"Naa, I wanna be with you to help you choose your clothes." He told me. I smiled and walked into the bathroom, not forgetting to grab clothes on the way.

I done my usual routine, shower, teeth, put my hair in a messy bun, got dressed. I wore a pair of leggings and a blue top. We would have to pack clothes for our journey soon. Come to think of it, Katie could use her witch magic to conjure up some clothes. Good idea!

'Katie is a witch?' I heard my mate say.

'Yep, she will do very good on our side, yay!' I told him. I finished up and walked out of the room. I ran to Katie's room to find she wasn't there. I was confused until I remembered her and Luke are mates, she's probably in his room. I walked to Luke's room and found them in their bed, covers messed up, shredded clothes on the floor and pretty much laying on top of each other.

"My eyes!" I screamed, their faces were priceless. They must have been doing the same thing me and Liam were doing last night. "At least now you don't have to zone out THINKING about you and Luke doing 'it', you can remember!" I joked, Katie gave me a glare. If looks could kill I would have been dead a couple of seconds ago.

"Get out!" She screamed,

"But we have to go shopping for Luke's coronation!" I told her frustrated. Her face lit up and she ran into the bathroom, she didn't wrap anything around her. I turned my Head away and I went over to Luke still under the covers.

"You and my BFFE were doing the dirty last night, I see?" I commented with a smirk. He smirked back,

"Only because we couldn't sleep with all your moaning, you sounded as if you were going at it like rabbits!"

"Yeah, so? It's not a bad thing- by the way, if my best friend ends up telling me you didn't use protection and she might be carrying the next Alpha king, I'm not gonna be impressed with you." I told him with a truthful look on my face. He turned pale and ran into the bathroom to talk to Katie. Sh*t. Please tell me she won't be pregnant. She won't be able to return from the journey! My brother is a mother fu*king tw*t.

I walked out if the room and went down stairs to have a quick breakfast. I took a strawberry flavoured yogurt and milk and went to sit at the table.

I had just finished my breakfast when Katie rushed down the stairs with everyone following.

"Lets get to the shops before they get crowded!" She said excitedly, I sighed and smiled, my best friend was a bit childish at times.

"Lets go then, me and you are going to have a quick talk later." I told Katie with a stern look on my face. She nodded and dragged a couple of people into the car. Me, Katie, Luke, Liam and Dean were in the first car. We drove up to the mall and walked into 'next'. I looked around and bought myself a red strapless lace dress. Katie bought exactly the same thing, but in the colour black. I had some black boots at home I could wear, so I didn't buy shoes. The boys bought tuxes from another shop. I bought a couple of things from 'Clair's'. I bought a key to my heart necklace, a vintage silver Paris charm bracelet, infinity word ring, cherry cupcake earphones for my iPod, BFF heart phone cases for me and Katie, and decided to stay with my furby coin purse and my white quilted bag.