Chapter Three- Edited.

Lauren woke up the next morning by a knock on the door. The night before she had been plagued with thoughts of Sebastian and had hardly slept, so when someone came knocking on her door at an ungodly hour in the morning, she was not happy.

She didn't care if her hair resembled a birds nest, nor did she care that she was in her pyjama's, all she cared about was letting the person behind all the constant knocking getting a piece of her mind.

''HANG ON I'M COMING!'' She shouted when they knocked for what seemed the twentieth time.

Stomping down the stairs and too the front door, she didn't care to look through the peep hole to see who it was, she just grabbed the handle, angrily unlocked the door and swung it open.

''WHAT D-'' She started shouting but when she saw just who was behind the door her glare turned into wide eyes and all the colour drained out of her face. 

She had no idea how he found her but she didn't care, all she cared about was that he was stod on her doorstep right then and there.

''H-How?'' She meekly whispered, frozen to the spot as she stared at the guy before her.

The man in front of her had inherited their fathers light brown hair whilst Lauren inherited their mothers dirty blonde, but together they both seemed to have entirely different eye colour compared to their parents. Both John and Sandra had brown and green eyes whilst Lauren and Liam had a sparkling, sky blue that could reel you in when they wanted to.

''Good behaviour.'' Was all he said and Lauren broke out of her frozen state, leaped foward into her brothers waiting arms with a strangled cry and wrapped her own around his neck tightly.

Her brother, Liam, felt his air supply cut off but he didn't care. He hadn't been able to hug his sister for five years and he wasn't going to stop it now.

''I-I've missed you s-so much!'' Lauren wept into his shoulder. She had, whenever she could, visited him whilst he was in jail but it wasn't enough.

'I've missed you too, Lauren.'' Liam mumbled back and hugged her tighter for a little while longer. ''Um, can we take this inside? I look like an escaped convict right now.

Lauren pulled back from the hug and it was then she realised he was in his bright orange jumpsuit still, she had no idea how she missed it but then again she was just too shocked from having found her brother on her doorstep.

''Sure.'' Lauren's face broke out in a huge smile and Liam was glad his little sister was happy, whenever she visited she was always in a sombre mood. He had never really seen her smile properly since he had been taken away and he didn't blame her, he too felt like he could finally smile properly now he was reunited with his sister.

''When did you get out?'' Lauren asked as she shut the door after Liam. 

''Yesterday, actually. It took me a day to find where you lived, I went to the old house but it was up for sale so I had to try my chances elsewhere.'' Liam replied and followed her to the kitchen where Lauren prepared to make hot chocolates. ''By the way, where are those bastards we call parents?''

Lauren froze midway to switch the kettle on. Did she tell her brother what really happened and possible get in trouble? Or did she make up something that wasn't too far from the truth? She had never lied to her brother and she didn't really want to start now. But that mans threat was just too deeply engraved into her mind, he looked like he could do some real damage.

''They died. Just a couple months ago actually, I thought you would have heard?'' Lauren asked, wondering why he wasn't informed whilst he was in jail. She hadn't visited him for the last two months as she was extremely busy and Liam understood that, he just didn't know why she was extremely busy though.