Chapter Seven

Okay so I finally updated after what feels like forever because well I don't really have anyother excuse other then I was to damn well lazy :P

Anyway read, vote then comment because I love comments ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

Skylar’s P.O.V

After Joshy got permission to stay over from his parents, I quickly pulled some under wear on then slipped into a lose pair of shorts and a shirt while Joshy threw his shirt back over his head. After the two of us looked half decent I grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs to the top half of the house.

When we got to the top I grudgingly let his hand slip free of mine and looked around the living room. Mom was sitting on the couch reading a book and my step father was watching some stupid show on TV. I looked around and couldn’t see Molly so I guessed that she was either in her room or at a friend’s which was fine with me.

I walked further into the lounge room then cleared my throat to get mom’s attention, “Uh, is it alright if Joshy stays the night?”

Mom looked up at me from her book and smiled warmly, “Sure hunny and your dinners in the microwave, I called you up but you never answered.”

Guilt made it hard for me to smile back at my mother and mumble a “Thanks” since I knew the reason why I hadn’t heard her. I had been too busy bleeding all over my bathroom floor. I had to shake the thought from my mind, thankful that she hadn’t noticed the bandage around my arm, before I made my way into the kitchen, with Joshy hot on my heals, and opened the microwave door to see a plate with a large piece of lasagne sitting on it. The lasagne had gone cold so I closed the door and pressed the buttons to set it for two minutes.

We stood next to each other, leaning against the kitchen bench in a kind of awkward silence, as the microwave worked its magic on my food. I reached my hand out and placed it in Joshy’s which made him turn and look at me, a small smile tugging at his lips. Thoughts of what we were just up to down stairs clouded my mind and I couldn’t hid the shiver that raked my body as I remembered the intense pleasure I had felt at the hands, and mouth of the boy I had been in love with for years.

I still couldn’t believe that he’d actually given me a blow job and that he had been perfectly fine with swallowing my cum, even though by the look on his face it was some nasty shit. I couldn’t help but feel overjoyed, I mean I loved him with every fibre of my being and it was only now that I was beginning to open up and show him just how much he meant to me, and that was a little scary.

The microwave dinged, informing me that my food was ready just as Molly came skipping into the kitchen, singing along to some main stream shit that was blasting through her phones speaker. I let go of Joshy’s hand before she could see, and opened the microwave door. From behind me I could hear Molly speaking to Joshy, “Hey Josh, you staying the night?”

I pulled the plate out of the microwave and placed it on the kitchen bench, and took two forks out of the top draw as Joshy answered, “Yeah, but that’s not really much of a surprise now, is it?”