In Love With My Best Friend Chapter Three

Yep I actually uploaded another chapter whithin a week of uploading my last, ain't I just amazing :P

Anyway, this chapters dedicated to CostaVanity for being awesomly amazing and adding my story to his library ^.^

So you should so vote, or maybe even coment. Good bad it don't really matter, I just want to know what you think :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three

Joshy’s P.O.V

I walked my bike into the school grounds and placed it into the bike racks. As I turned around I ran straight into Dean, the captain of the school’s basketball team. He looked down at me with a sneer and shoved me backwards. Before I could regain my balance I fell on top of the bikes in the bike racks, and then hit the ground with a thud. This made Dean, and all his little followers crack up. I never usually had to deal with these guys on my own because I came to school with Sky, but this morning I had rode straight past his house, not able to face him just yet.

“Watch were your going next time you little fag.” Dean said with a cocky smirk on his face.

Someone cleared their throat and I turned expecting to see an angered Sky, but instead it was a guy that I had never seen before. His butterscotch eyes moving from Dean who was glaring at the guy for interrupting, to me who was still sitting on my ass. “If I wasn’t mistaken, it was you who ran into him.” The stranger said.

I gaped, this guy who was obviously new at the school was standing up for me, and of all things, having a go at Dean, what is he thinking? Actually, now that I looked at him properly I could tell that he was all muscle and would be able to hold his own, in a fight against Dean any day.

“Did I ask you? No, so fuck off before I make you.” Dean said trying to act tough.

Snorting the guy completely ignored Dean and stuck his hand out to help me up. I looked at Dean wearily before taking this strangers hand. He pulled me up with ease then grinned at me before saying, “I’m Zack by the way.”

I swear my heart skipped a beat and I could feel the blush that was creeping up my neck. I wasn’t going to lie, the guy was freaking hot! Yet he was talking to me and still had my hand in his. He was looking at me as if he was waiting for something when I remembered that when people tell you their name they expect one back. “Oh, um I’m Joshua, but everyone calls me Joshy.”

That was when I heard a high pitched voice screaming my name. I looked up to see Amber running towards me in three inch heels and the shortest skirt ever. Yeah she was a slut, but I loved her. “Joshy get your dainty little ass over here before I send you to Timbatoo.”

I couldn’t help but giggle at her words which made Zach look back down at me from looking up at Amber. Dean and his mates must of moved on because they were nowhere in sight. So I let myself relax and just shuffled away from Zach as Amber reached us. “Oh damn who’s the hottie?”

Rolling my eyes I pointed between them and said “Amber this is Zach, he’s new here, well at least I think he is cause I’ve never seen him before.”