Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi...

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

This is the story of a girl khushi, who is not so beautiful physically she has big big specs, she has few childhood spots on her face. But still she is beautiful from her heart. Real beauty lies in the a person's heart not in a person's physical appearance .

Khushi has just completed her counselling course. Her parents are looking for a groom for her from past one year. Evryone has ignored her due to her physical appearance. But still her dad had a hope that his princess will get her prince charming soon.

One day Khushi and her younger sister lavanya were lying on bed.
Khushi was a bit sad to see her parents in such distress for searching a groom for her. And lavanya noticed her mood and tried cheering her up.

Lavanya: Di what do you think how will your prince charming be.
Khushi:I don't know lavanya. And I don't even think there is anyone made for me in this world.

Lavanya: Di come yaar, stop being so melodramatic. Tell me na you must have some dreams that how your prince charming will be. I know you have a image of your prince charming in your heart tell me how will he be.

Khushi: I don't have any kind of image of him. And I don't want him to be a prince charming too. I just want him to be a simple person who has values for all relations. Who will love me without any conditions. Who will accept me seeing my inner beauty. And You know I always feel that he is some where very near to me. But still far away from me.

Lavanya:Di you have such a filmy dreams. I don't believe in all this but I have one belief that you will surely get your prince charming the way you wish. Because mumma always says that there is someone for sure made for us. And your someone is showing a bit of attitude to come infront of you. Or may be even he is shy like you. So he has got late to reach you.

Khushi: may be, god knows what in my destiny. But I want god to send that person soon because I cannot see me parents in tension and that too because of me.

Lavanya: di chill, let that person rest for sometime after marriage he has to stay with the perfectionist after all. *She says it winking*

Khushi hits her with a pillow: I am not any perfectionist ok. I just want things to be right that's it.

Lavanya:it's one at the same. *She says with a smrink*

Khushi smiles.

Khushi: You know lavanya I had heard from one of my professor that 'If two people naturally like each other, it's almost like a miracle...
Some day will that miracle come true for me too?'

Lavanya:yes di your professor is right and this miracle will surely happen to you. You just need to wait a bit.

Khushi smiles.

After one month.

Garima is in one of her kitty party with khushi and lavanya.

A lady comes near garima.

Ratna:hello garima ji.