Grounded/ Bae

Okay
*Sardonyx voice from Steven Universe*

Helllooooooo!!~~~ To my very special people who take the time to read this book!.~ :3

Have I got a story for you. (Not really)

*normal voice *
I had a bae!~ And it was an amazing relationship really. But there was a problem. Mother didn't approve, what makes it worse. She didn't know (/_\)
I've asked her multiple times if I can go out with this guy I realllyyyyy liked and countless times she said no. After lots of thinking and consideration. I went out with him. And for weeks we were in that puppy love and gushy part of the relationship to the pint teachers hated us XD but whatever.

We got out of the phase and became a normal cute couple that everyone knew about. I even met his mom ^-^. And she thought I was pretty and very nice which was cool for me. This was a few months in. And keep in mind my mother does not know.

We kissed we hugged we smiled, laughed @ eachother a jokes and did everything a happy couple did. Even the occasional fights. Which never got too bad which is good.

But months later my mom and his mom met.
His mom acknowledged me as his boyfriend. My mom acknowledged him as "just a guy friend"

His mom said some things about us being on the phone late.

Later my mother took my phone away that night, and went full Sherlock Holmes on it going through everything.
She put two and two together aannnd grounded me literally forever.

It's been three
months and she's still mad about it.

So my phone got taken away every night and I couldn't use it without her consent which was annoying. I couldn't talk to him or hang with him or even be near him cause of this. Forcing a break up recently because what type of relationship is that???

(Butttt I did go away for a month allowing me to have my phone and converse with him often )

But he was cool with it and says he'll wait til we can date again

*cough* that's when you say aww* cough* *cough*

And I really hope his feeling will be the same when that time comes. :)

Oh ad til this day I'm still grounded for who knows how long , limiting what I'm allowed to do .

Sorry I didn't do a brief tell
I was rushing to publish this

Mystique out!~

This was written in the summer so here's a real update. 10/9/16

Mom still doesn't like the guy I like and it's been like 5 months since we broke up on her terms and now I've told him and I told him to stop buying me stuff and we can't really celebrate our anniversary or hang because my mother won't allow it and he's said he's afraid of  what my mom will do. And she's really come between us and stressed me out.
     He's bought me stuff and she threatened to toss it or give it back to his mom. And she took a necklace from my room thinking I don't know she has it...and it's really special to me because I told him the day I'm not wearing is the day I don't think we should date and I don't love him anymore. And im too scared to confront her about it and I don't know where it is. I don't know what to do and he was even upset about it because it has meaning for the both of us. Other jewelry gifts I've given back before she does anything.
  Recently he saved money and planned to buy me something and for us to have a good day and she's really preventing a  good relationship and..My life's been going downhill with her for a few years..