Chapter 5

Heyy!! Hope you guys are still enjoying this. Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been really busy but once school starts I'll be a lot busier. Hope you like it!! :)

Comment?!? VOTE!!

---------------------------------------------------

The house was all prepared for the probably over 200 guests invited. The furniture was all put into place and Deli had given Alison and Mike keys in case something went wrong.

Alison had put on a white tank top and a tight black short skirt. Mike just through on the first thing he saw in his closet, a pair of jeans and his t-shirt. Deli kissed her children goodbye, feeling uneasy to leave them behind in their new house. She trusted her kids but you know, some other kids might set it on fire. Deli pushed this thought aside and turned her car on and drove away.

Alison asked, "Are you ready for the biggest nightmare of your life?"

Maybe she shouldn't have compared it to a nightmare since hers couldn't possible be better than now.

Mike replied, "Hell yeah, this is going to be heaven."

The door rang and Mike ran to the door hoping it was some girls. Alison looked at the time, looked like these people arrived 10 minutes early. All guys emerged with bottles of beer and baseball caps. This was either Mike or her grade. She didn't want to ask and sound like an idiot so she just grabbed one of their beers. Alison would just drink away before this got horribly boring.

One of the guys said, "Well hello there beautiful."

Alison blushed and sat down on the sofa. Two of the guys sat in between her, kind of squishing her. She wasn't complaining. Both guys were extremely good looking. Mike's face looked so pissed. Mike was pissed. He was hoping girls could come first so Alison would be jealous. Instead, guys came first and he was jealous. The door rang again so he stood up gladly to open it.

Later on, Mike was getting to tired of walking back and forth to open the door each time it rung, so he just left the front door open.

Alison had drunk about 2 bottles of beer now and was feeling off. She was kind of going crazy though. The guy next to her, Andrew, shouted, "Hey! Guys! C'mon. Let's spin the bottle and who ever gets chosen will have to be stuck in the attic with the other person. Are you ready?"

Everybody surrounding nodded. Alison didn't really hear what he said so she just followed the other people and nodded as well. Andrew spun the bottle, it felt like ages before it was aiming at somebody. She didn't know who he was but every around her was screaming, "OHHHH!! TOBYY!!!" So Alison was guessing his name was Toby.

Toby grabbed the bottle and spun it with all his force. Alison found the bottle staring right at her. Now, everybody was screaming her name. Shoot, what was exactly happening. Alison and that Toby kid were being pushed by the crowd up stairs. Then they kept being pushed all the way to the attic.

Alison realized they were being put in the attic. She swore under her breath. She's have to face her fear and go with it. She sighed, the attic door was hanked open and she was pushed in.