Chapter 3

{EDITED}

Chapter 3

"Hunter!" yelled someone behind us.

I turned around and saw a girl. She looked to be our age and was actually quite attractive. She had curly blond hair, skin as milky as the moon, pale pink lips, and a very curve figure.

"Leah?" he asked.

"Babe, who is this slut?" she asked. Well shit, I'm glad I made such a good impression. 

"Speak for yourself." I murmured. "And don't talk about me like I'm not even here."

"So, how much did she cost?" Her eyes trailed me up and down as she examined our position. "Pay her, you got me now." She flipped her hair as if she hadn't just said that. Was she for real?

I jumped up from his lap, "You did NOT just imply that I was a prostitute." I felt arms wrap around me, a warmth trying to calm my raging emotions. 

Leah smirked, "I did actually."

That was it. The bitch is done. Alexandra was in full control. She did not like being disrespected by some whore.

"Let me go," I growled at Hunter.

"Leah, get out of here. Her wolf is about ready to come out and shift for the first time. She is stronger than you." He said.

"A wolf, eh? We're a feisty race, good choice for some whore. But like I said, I'm here. Let her loose and release the leash. " She chuckled, examining her nails.

That was the last straw. This bitch needed to be taught a lesson. I didn't shift, fully knowing how much it would hurt, but I used my anger to push off Hunter. I pounced Leah and punched her right in the face. That's all it took for her to be out cold, such a weak and pathetic-

I turned around to Hunter, "Who is this?" I yelled at him.

He sighed, "It's Leah Derone. She was the biggest sl...I mean, most popular girl at our private school. We had a thing once, before I left three years ago. I might have promised her that I would be with her again. However, I wasn't planning on finding my mate." He tried to reason with me. 

I walked over to him and kissed him hungrily. He was mine. I don't know what it was, but my body was on fire and I needed his touch. I was craving him. God, it sounded like I wanted to eat him. Alexandra purred in my head.

"Horny dog."

Who you callin a dog, human?

I shook my head and looked back at Hunter with seductive eyes. I would make him mine tonight.

"Oh no," he said.

He backed away.

"No, I need you. Come here." He was all of a sudden the most important thing I needed right now. I needed his everything.

*** Hunter's P.O.V

I backed away from her.

"No," she said, "I need you, come here."

Her lustful gaze made Niall and I want to jump her. Don't get me wrong, my body longed for hers, but she was in Heat. I used my last ounce of control to mind link my mother to come to our room quickly. If she didn't, I would lose myself in Cassandra.

My mother barged into the room with David on her heels.

"She's in her first Heat." I told them quickly. Cassandra stuck her body on mine and started grinding her hips into mine. I groaned. I didn't know how much longer I could resist. 

"Cassandra!" Her father said this with such power that even I wouldn't have been unable to listen to him.

"How does she even..." my mother started, confused.

"Alexandra, her wolf, is in control," I said. I let out a rugged moan. 

Her dad tried lifting her away, but her body was latched onto mine.

"I'm...I'm her mate," I barely got out of my mouth, because Cassandra was trying kissing me.

"David," my mom started, "leave them. Lets take Leah out and let them have their night."

David grunted, "fine."

The minute they walked out, Cassie and I were in her bed, making love. Both of our wolves were in control. I was about to claim her, bite her, but I hesitated.

"Go ahead, I'm yours."

And with that, I bit her. She screamed a little and then bit me. That night we connected ourselves to one another. Over, and over, and over again. We were soul mates.