Exhilarated

Jacob POV

I got home and started packing. We were leaving tomorrow. The last few days hadn't been anything special, I didn't really get to see Ness much other than when we got the present. She wanted time with her family, I guess I could understand that. I threw some shorts, shirts, and swimsuit in my suitcase. I didn't really care what I wore, Nessie wouldn't care. Plus, I never care what I wear. Just part of being a guy.

After I was done packing I decided to go hang out with the packs. They were gathered on the beach playing a game of "Never Have I Ever." I hated that game, because I always lose. I decided to play anyways when Seth asked, "Hey Jake! Wanna play?" I sat down next to Quil as Paul spoke. "Alright, we'll start over." Everyone put their fingers up to ten. I followed them. Sam went first, as always.

"Never have I ever..." Then I dazed off. I was too excited about the vacation. I couldn't wait. Finally, I didn't have to take Nessie home every night by a certain time, and I didn't have to go to her house everyday. Of course it would only be for three days, which isn't much in my opinion. But I'm just happy we're going somewhere, alone. There was something I wanted to do. I was scared, but I was sure she was going to...

"Jacob! You've done that!" I heard Paul say. I shook my head and looked at him. "Done what?" He rolled his eyes. "I said, never have I ever made a girl punch me in the face." I rolled my eyes back it him and dropped my fingers to a nine. "Well that's hardly fair," I said. "That was years ago, and that was the old Bella." I sighed at the word old. "Still counts," I heard Embry mumble under his breath.

It was Seth's turn apparently. "Never have I ever..." he started. "Imprinted." Almost everyone groaned—including me—and put a finger down. "Come on Seth, that's basically all of us!" said Quil.

The rest of the day went by slowly. I was too excited for tomorrow. Obviously I wasn't fond of waking up early, but I was still excited. After I hunted, I went home at 10 to go to bed. Could it just be tomorrow already? I couldn't sleep. What would she say... Would she even care? Would she just plain out say no? Would she not like my idea? How am I supposed to...

I woke up to my alarm. It was surprisingly the fastest I have ever gotten out of bed. I got dressed and combed my hair. I got my stuff and ran to the cottage. I had already told the guys bye last night, because I knew they wouldn't be up. Before I could knock, Bella and Edward came out the door. "She is getting ready. We need to tell you a few things to keep in mind first."

They talked and talked, for what seemed like hours. I was only half listening, I hadn't realized I was a bit tired. All they said were the basics, like "Don't stay up too late" and "Make sure you be safe." I don't know why they would even say that—I would never do that to Nessie. Besides, I'm sure she doesn't even want to lose her virginity till marriage. Almost all girls are like that. Well, all of the ones I know.

When they finally stopped talking, Renesmee came in wearing a blue casual dress with a black sweater. She wore her hair up in a ponytail and black sandals. "You look beautiful," I said truthfully. She smiled and looked at her dress, picking up the edges. "Are you sure? I mean I didn't want to be too dressy..." Before I could answer Edward sprinted to her and kissed her forehead. "You look perfect," he said. She took her fathers hand and walked down the steps. They were going to be driving us in their fancy Volvo, probably because Bella and Edward are way I too clingy, in my opinion.

We drove for about two minutes. I knew I drove fast, but Edward drove extra fast. It was like we were on a rocket ship. When we got there, they helped us to our bags. Bella turned to Renesmee. "I love you, my little nudger. Be safe, okay?" She nodded. I could see a tear coming from her face. Really? I mean, we're not leaving for a year. I guess since she has never left her family for many years, I have her an acceptance.