Part 3

That man thinks he can just barge in and yell demands in my room when the babies are sleeping. He has another thing coming

I couldn't help my attitude when he started cussing out Gabe, ruining my first post coitus bliss in months.

HMMM maybe the crazy doctor can wait a little longer,

I pick up Gabe's shirt it's just long enough to cover the important things. I put a sway to my hips and walk out of the closet, leaving Meanie to dress. I look down at his shirt I am wearing or at least partially.

I find my North star sitting at the end of my bed glaring at the floor. I feel bad I made him feel neglected, but I want each of my boys alone, and he interrupted my time with Gabe.

"North, I know you need to express yourself, but right now, if you can't stop yourself from raising your voice, I will ask you to leave. I love you. I love all of you, but if you keep trying to contain me and avoid me, none of you will like what happens." I let that sink in and walk over to my dresser.

I need something to wear with this shirt. Bending over to look through my shorts' drawer, I feel the shirt rise up over my butt and on to my hips, Ooops!

I hear a growl from behind me before North is pressed up behind me with his prominent bulge resting against my back. I whimper; it's been so long since I've had his brand of loving, rough passionate, nothing off limits. I yearn for him to lose control.

I press my butt back into him, reveling in the feel of him being so close. His hands on my waist wonder up the borrowed shirt. I moan at the feeling of his rough, calloused hands on my skin. A rumble in his chest distracts me from his actions until I'm in the air. He basically threw me through the air. Thankfully, I land on the bed, and I am not alone for long.

His hands start at my bare hips and work their way up, shoving the shirt up in the process, baring me to his lustful gaze.

I let out another whimper when the cool air gusts over my swollen breast. His gaze stays there, and I see his eyes darken. I can't stay still. My hands go to his belt and buttons, undoing them quickly, shoving them down just enough to feel him in my hands.

His control breaks; the shirt is ripped in the front, buttons flying, and his hands wrap around my wrist. Finally!

A squeak diverts our attentions to the door, my Meanie.

The reason I needed Meanie in the first place came to mind when I see his half dressed state and claw marks on his back. "Meanie, I need something purple. Do you think you could do that for me? I believe a certain doctor needs to be punished."

His eyes glint with deviousness, "Why yes, I can do that Trouble," then quickly exits the room silently closing the door.

Now back to my growly, grumpy teddy bear; his eyes still clouded with lust and desire, his pants just down far enough that he is free.