Part 2

Gabe's POV

God Da** Sh*t Mo**erf**ker and a whole list of other curse words flow through my mind when I think about Doc's and Blackbourne's edict. I can't wait to see what she has planned for those two.

This trap she set has her name, Trouble, written all over it.

Trouble is begging me to take her with her eyes, her body, her moans and whimpers. I plead with my eyes to let this go, to let me back out of this room to take care of my ...problem in private. But at the same time, my body, lips, and hands have a mind of their own.

I was trying to follow those Fu**er's instructions, their order to leave her alone for at least another two months. Their stance, she isn't ready for all of us, so none of us could touch her. They are killing us and apparently her too.

She is calling me an idoit, calling all of us idiots. Saying she is okay that she is ready. With her legs around my waist, my will power is gone. With what little sanity I have left, I say what's been on my mind for months.

"Sang, MY GOD, Trouble. I have been going insane with wanting you, looking at you feed those babies is an... addicting sight and damn walking into your closet to you f***ing standing there sexy as sin just about made my pants bust at the seams."

I can feel her at the opening of my pants. As she shifts, the friction feels amazing, but her movement lets my pants and boxers drop. Her body so close to mine is irresistible.

"Please Gabriel, I need you now." She pleads as her hands pull roughly at my hair.

I can't deny her; she is my heart. I gentle her with my hand on her face, running down her hair, brushing it from her face.

"Okay Trouble, I hear you. Just hold on to me. Don't let go because if you fall I'm a dead man." I am completely serious, but I see her laugh through her aroused state.

This is how I know she is my only, when you can laugh right in the middle of something like this.

I pull her close before turning to put my back against the wall. My hands on her hips steady her. She makes short work of the remaining barrier between us. Slowly, she lets herself sink lower and lower on my erection. She is amazing; there are subtle differences enough to add another element to our play. Our journey is short loved. The ecstasy is too much; the after effect leaves us panting and slumpt against each other.

My Trouble is trouble, but I love he.....

"What in the HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THE F***ING CLOSET?""

Oh f**k my life.

"You little shit, you inconsiderate b*****d."

"North, I love you, but if you say one more f***ing word, you'll sleep in the garage for the next month."

He is silent not one word so I can just imagine what his face looks like because I know my jaw is on the floor  and my eyes out of my head.

Did my innocent Trouble just curse out the grumpy as*hat behind me?

"Now, you are going to turn around walk out of this closet and sit on my bed, quietly, until we come out. Okay Sunshine? Okay!" She smiles at him and watches as he follows her directions even though he is in shock.

When a thump reaches my ears, she turns back to me, my Trouble putting gentle kisses on my lips in supplication. I can't help but laugh which moves her up and down my shaft. Her muscles constrict eliciting a groan from me. I'm too sensitive; I kiss her on the lips gently before pulling back from her completely.

My Trouble is an amazing creature, I think to myself as she bends down to collect my shirt for herself. I chuckle as it dips on her hips and then drops over her ass. And just like that, she sashes her way out of the closet.

I shake my head at the whole situation.

I can hear murmurs as I pull up my boxers and jeans. She didn't give me time to step out of them, but boy was it worth it.

I hear the famous North growl, followed by a soft whimper.

OH Shit!

I sprint toward the room not knowing what to expect while holding my pants up, no belt, and I see...

I can't believe what I see.

A naked Trouble pinned to the bed by a growly North who has his ass bared to the whole room.

All his talk and he folds faster than I did under her spell.

A whimper turn moan is my cue to leave.

The squeaking door draws their attention to my exit, damn.

"Meanie, I need something purple. Do you think you could do that for me? I have a certain doctor I have to punish."

With an evil smirk, "Why yes, I can do that, Trouble."