Chαρτεr 9

Jason

Chillin' up at the trap house with Snake and our homeboys. We smoking weed, sniffing cocaine, drinking beer and playing video games. Just like the good old days. 

"Yo Jason, wassup withchu' and lil mama?" One of my homeboys asked before taking a hit from his blunt.

"Which lil mama? You know you gotta be specific when it comes to these hoes Mac." I said not taking my attention off the TV screen.

"Yo' baby moms nigga. Who else?"

"Man, we dealin'. It ain't nothing serious."

"Whateva nigga, you know damn well you wanna put a ring on homegirl." Mac continued to irritated me but I just kept focus the on TV. I was on a killing streak and ain't no fuck boy finna fuck that up.

"What about Tammy, though?" My other homeboy Junior asked after he came up from sniffing some cocaine off the table.

I don't understand how these niggas still functioning with all these drugs in their system. I would've done been fuck up by now. I guess they just have more experience since all they do is get fucked up and get fucked.

"What about the bitch?"

I had no care in the fucking world about Tammy right about now. The bitch been pissing me off about me 'cheating' on her with Diamond when we ain't officially together. I done told her ass that we ain't serious but since she gave it up almost every night she felt the need to declare me as her man. Smh, I hate clingy bitches.

"Ain't she yo girl?" Mac asked.

"Correction, she's a hoe, my hoe and that's all she'll ever be. Aight?"

 "But she's pregnant."

"And it ain't mine."

"That's not what she's telling everybody." Junior said and that's when I lost my kill streak. Now I'm mad.

"The fuck you mean nigga?" I threw the controller on the other couch and turned to him.

"My brother's baby momma's sister's girlfriend's cousin's best friend's momma heard from Tammy's momma that the baby was yours and you plan on wifying her after she has the baby."

What the fuck? This some ghetto ass broken telephone shit. And who the fuck gave Tammy the permission to run her lying ass mouth. I done told the bitch when the baby is born she better go find her baby daddy and get the hell up out my house.

"Well yo ghetto line of information needs to get their facts straight. Tammy ain't no where close to getting a ring on her finger."

"So what about Bling? You plan on doing her right this time?" Snake asked me.

"Nigga, you the main reason we broke up in the first place." 

"My bad bruh, I thought she was one of them basic hoes." He shrugged and gulped down his beer.

"And what made you change your mind?" 

"The way she raised Kaiyesha, y'all have a smart little girl." He said taking a hit from a blunt Mac passed him. "You did good lil bro. That little girl has the looks and the brains to lead on pop's legacy."

"Kaiyesha ain't about to carry on no damn legacy. She's not getting in the game when she's older, I'll make sure of that."

"Aight lil bro, we'll see."

The way he said that didn't sit right with me so I stared at him a little longer before turning back to the TV and pressing replay on the game. Everyone dropped the topic and went back to doing their own thing. The room was quiet and the only thing you can hear is the gunshots from my video game and the rap music playing from someones phone in the room.