Chapter 20: All the little things

CHELSEAS POV

As i watched all my friends have an awesome time with each other I wondered over to my table and sat down, laying my head on my arms. Its my 21st birthday and Drew isnt even here to share it with me. Where is he? I check my phone and nothing but the time is displayed. I shake my head and look back at the dance floor which is dark and full of people swaying back and forth. I sigh. Just as I turn back around I notice someone is now sitting across from me. I jump a bit but when my eyes focus I notice its just my boss Collin.

"Sorry I didnt me to frighten you love." His accent is heavier now must be the alcohol. "Oh no its not that Im just..." I pause looking for the words. "Just alone? At your own Party?" I try and say no but instead I nod weakly. "Well love ill change that here." He get up and sticks out his hand. "Care for a Dance?" I bite my lip. "Uh Im waiting on my boyfriend to show up and if and when he does I dont want to be out on the dance floor in my bosses arms you know?" He drops his hand and appears to be grinning. "Ahh so she is smitten. Better luck next time I guess." He seems bummed out and goes to leave but he turns to me again. "Mind me asking, if youre so in love with him and he trust you he wont be mad at a little dance right? I mean you are missing out on YOUR party." I pondered this while biting on my lip. A habit I knew drives Drew threw the roof. If collin Were Drew he would probably tackle me and take me here. But hes not Drew because if he was I wouldnt be pondering this and biting my lip. 

He stands there as another slow song comes on. Its one of my favorites of course. I look at collin then glance at Wes who locks eyes with me for a second and smiles. Miranda and him are swaying back and forth. She has her head on his shoulder. I see him nod his head telling me to come out and I see him mouth "Where the fuck is Drew?" I shrug back. I stand and face collin. "One Dance." HE grabs my hand and we head to the dance floor. Collin pts one hand on my hip and takes the other in his. "I've done ballroom dancing before." Well thats interesting. "I see." We begin dancing and hes really good and Im really enjoying myself laughing and having a great time. He Twirls me quickly across the floor and I can see someone staring at me from the door way. 

I halt so quickly Riley and Keaton accidently crash into me and Riley falls. I see Drew Standing in the enterance holdimg a bouquet of Red Roses. It doesnt look like a dozen it looks like 2. I help pick up Riley and when I look back up I see Drew leaving. "Shit. Im so Sorry. I just." I start to run "DREW." I catch him by the hand before he can get into his truck. "Drew...come on you just got here...where are you going..?" He stops and turns to me. "What were you doing with that british guy from the bar?" I stand still my hearts racing and I can feel the tears behind my eyes and im forcing them back. "We were...its just dancing Drew...." He shrugs. "Well I cant Dance like that, Im not built like that, and Im not british and maybe you should be with him? If thats what you like its not me Chels." He opens his door to get in and they start to come. "Dont leave me, please. Ive been waiting all night for you." He turns and looks at me. 

We stand there for a few seconds before he closes the space and wraps his arms around me. "Im sorry. Im stupid. Its just I see you on the floor with him and you look so beautiful and stunning and hes starring at you like I use to and for the first time I question it. I pull back from him to look at his face. I see fear. "I question why is she with me? The beautiful women whos everything and then some ends up with me? And I realize I could lose you in a second. I dont want to lose you. I think id die if I did." More tears roll down my face. "I love you Chelsea. And i just..I couldnt se you with him but im mad at my self and the florist for making me so fucking late to the bash we all prepared for you and I just.." I cut him off  by kissing him. Full force passion filled kiss. When we broke apart, both breathless, I finally spoke to him. "Drew, the only way youd lose me is if one of us dies, Im not going anywhere, and collin? Hes not a threat to you because hes just my boss and it6 was nothing. He just wanted to dance with me so I wouldnt be left out on my big night. Drew Chadwick, I love you too and that will never change even if something does happen always know you are forever my love and I will always be here for you even if we do somehow end up not together forever. I will always love you." He kisses me again and again and again and for so long we kiss. 

He pulls the roses out from his front seat where he had set them and gave them to me. "I tear up and grab his hand. "Drew theyre beautiful but you didnt have to do this." He shrugs. "Yes I did because I know how much you love flowers and I know how much you love roses." I smile squeezing his hand even tighter. "But I have something else for you! Come on we nee to go inside!" He leads me back in and when we come back in the whole room is facing us and I see Wesley and Keaton on stage waiting. "Come on!" He pulls me up on to the stage with him and I notice theres a chair off at the side for me. Kenny hugs me and so does kyle each wishing me a happy 21st. I grow nervous because crowds ew. Stage fright ahh. But I stay calm enough to sit down. 

Wesley grabs his guitar, Keatons got his bass, and Drew his acoustic guitar. Wesley starts to talk into the mic. "WHATS UP EVERYBODY! Were here to wish our very best friend and one of Emblem3s biggest and first fans a happy 21st birthday. Chelsea." He turns to me and winks,"we love you this one is from Drew he just wrote it." Keaton smiles and pulls his mic up a bit. "Happy birthday!" I smile and they begin playing. The song is called littl things and I of course start to cry. At the end Drew comes up to me and kisses me deeply infront of the whole room. I here chimes of ooooosss and GET IT DREWs from the crowd and smile. They play 4 more songs. Jaiden written  for our friend Jaiden, Curious, Sunset blvd, and Reason which other the somthing else is my favorite song by them. I smile

This is the best birthday ever. I unwrap my gifts. I got a new surf board from Kory and Keaton and Tyler. Breezie bought me a gift card to forever 21, I got a cannon camera from my aunt and Riley, and My favorite thing was my song from Drew. Julie and Miranda come back to Drews house with Keaton and Riley and Wesley and Tyler. Were having a couples sleepover. I have to admit Tyler and Julie are the cutest thing in the universe when it comes to couples. I think there cutness beats the Keaton tyler friendship out of the water! And wesley and Miranda or Mesley as I say are just so adorable. Im taking pictures on my cannon of all of this fun when Keaton and RIley decide its best they take over. I curl up on the couch and drew comes and sits next to me. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his chest. "HEYYY I GOT YOU SOMETHING ELSE!" I hear from the kitchen as Jack, Ted, Taylor, Kory, Kenny and Kyle come in. They toss a bottle at me and I laugh. My favorite rum. Captain Morgans coconut flavored rum! "Awwwwesomeee!" Wesley goes to grab it and I pull it away. "UH NO!" I pop the top and take a hit. "Now you can have some!" I giggle. 

We pass it around and soon we end up on the beach at the fire pit. The boys strumming and the gurls humming along. I lay my head on drews shoulder. "Best Birthday by far." He grins. "Its not over yet babe." And he winks at me. I bite my lip. "I was hoping youd say that" I hear a course of "Birthday sex" Being sung and I cant help but laugh. I cant wait. ;) 

------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING IN FOREVER. I was in the hospital for a little while but im better now and oh man I had a dream about having sex with drew and im ruined forever but thank you for reading and I promise I will update soon since Im better now. Thank you to those of you who still read! I LOVE YOU! And all new readers welcome! ;)