Nato

Nato POV:

Nato couldn't help but glance back at the taller Sayian as he lead the two to their assigned rooms. Isamu looked very similar to Goshe and Osamu looked much like Hoshi. Nato was well aware that some sayians looked alike, as did all species in one way or another, but they looked too much alike for it to be a mere covinidence. If looks weren't enough to cause suspicion than their attitudes did. They acted strange, almost as though they were looking for something..... or someone.... Osumu walked with his back straight and his arms crossed, the customary way an arrogant sayian held himself, while Isumu, on the other hand, walked casually, his hands swinging lightly at his side and his back hunched slightly. A frown was plastered on his face, although his lips were twitching slightly, almost as though he was fighting a smile. There was definitely something strange about these two. Nato looked away from the two as a light, maniacal smile decorated his face. Yet another little game has appeared for him to unravel. Perhaps these new Sayians could help him get to Hoshi and Goshe and ultimately destroy them.

He fought back a chuckle at the mere thought of their demise. This was no longer about Goshe taking his romantic interest, oh no, his hatred far surpassed that. She and her friend caused him to look like an utter fool on more than one occasion. For years he worked on climbing the ranks, stepping on anyone who dared to get in his way. As a child he was always taught to strive for the best, regardless of what it takes. He was raised ruthlessly, trained to disregard pain and be hostile. Being the smallest of his siblings he was always mocked and beat up, his parents merely encouraging it. They believed that if he was not strong enough to defend himself than he deserved the pain he received. For years that was their philosophy and for years he toughed up and learned that love was a weakness and to survive you could bear no weakness. When he grew in both age and strength he joined Frieza's ship and watched as his planet was destroyed, his family with it. Not a tear was shed. With his family went the last of the ones he vaguely loved and thus made him invincible with nothing to hold him back.

Ever since then he was merciless on the ship, feared by the lower warriors and respected by the higher. Everything was going perfectly, he was living up to what his parent's expected of him. Within days he was going to become an honorary member of the Ginyu force, that is until he managed to surpass the leader, and one day, beat Frieza.

Years of effort and planning were shattered in an instant by those girls. Those bitches. They cheated. He was sure of it. Their deceitful actions resulted in Frieza lowering his ranking and with that all respect and fear he had earned on that ship was erased. Instead he was mocked for losing to 2 sayians teens with a power level of a low 20,000. That was something he could never forgive. Something he would never forgive. He will kill them and regain his honor. Nothing could stop him from achieving that much. He would make his parents proud and he would rule this world.

"Umm..... Are you alright?"

Nato blinked in surprise and looked over at the taller Sayian.

"What?"

"I asked if you were alright." Isumu repeated, glancing down at Nato's tightly clenched hands, purple blood was beginning to seep from the self inflicted wounds on his palms caused by his nails digging into the flesh.

"Yes." He muttered, unclenching his hands and wiped them carelessly on his black outfit.

Isumu gave him an unconvinced glance and Nato ignored it.

"Come on." Nato said, changing the subject as an evil grin returned to his face. " There's two people I would like you to meet..."