Chapter Two

Doubt - Twenty One Pilots
Troyes POV
-
I was on my phone, playing Best Fiends (I am addicted) and not paying attention to anything else.

"Troye, truth or dare?" Connor asked me, starting the game.

"I never said I was playing." I said, not looking up from my phone.

"Troye," My brother said, catching my attention. "You are."

"Fine, I'll play," I said, turning my phone off. "I'll go for truth."

"Who's your crush?" Connor asked.

I rolled my eyes. Typical Truth or Dare-question.

"Literally no one." I lied. I'd always liked Connor. Yes, Connor. The way his fringe fell perfectly over his face; the way his stunning green eyes would shine as he spoke; the way he wasn't afraid to wear whatever the fuck he wanted. I found him perfect, yet I'd tease him every day at school.

"Come on, you must like someone, everyone does." Connor tried to get an answer out of me.

I glared at him quickly. "Not me," I said, turning my phone on again. "Tyde, truth or dare?"

"Dare obviously, truth is for losers- oh wait, sorry." Tyde ran a hand through his hair.

"I dare you to..." I looked around the room quickly. "...do 7 Minutes in Heaven with Ben." I smirked.

"Troye I'm 16, I'm still a child. You can't do that to a child." Tyde complained.

"Well I just did. Go do your dare," I gave him a small push over in Ben's direction, before smiling evilly to myself. "Where can they go Connah?"

"Go in the closet." Connor answered.

"Haha, that's exactly where Tyde belongs, isn't it, Tydle? Or did you finally come out?" Ben teased my brother.

"Ben. Be nice." Connor told his younger brother. My eyes widened. Connor just stood up for my brother.

~(^v^~) ~(^v^)~ (~^v^)~

Connor's POV

~(^v^~) ~(^v^)~ (~^v^)~

"Where can they go Connah?" Troye turned to look at me. God I love the way he says my name. And his eyes, I could stare into them forever- Connor. The question.

"Go in the closet." I answered quickly.

I was staring at Troye as he looked at my brother who spoke- shit, what did Ben just say? Troye's facial expression told me it was offensive, so I quickly opened my mouth.

"Ben. Be nice." I told my brother, giving him a serious look.

I noticed Troye's eyes widen. He smiled at me as some sort of thank-you. I didn't hesitate to smile back.

Ben rolled his eyes before taking Tyde's hand and leading him to my big walk-in closet.

Right before they closed the closet door, I shouted, "I SHIP IT!"

The closet door shut closed, and Troye burst out laughing.

"I ship it," He repeated my words, still dying of laughter. "Me too, Connah, me too."

I made a hashtag with my fingers. "#Tyden."

"We are the official Tyden shippers." Troye smiled. (A/N: just like Beck and I)

Then something hit me. I was having fun with my enemy. Holy shit.

"Connah, are you okay?" Troye asked. I'd just sat and stared into nothing for a few seconds.

"Yeah, of course," I smiled. "Ugh, I love the way you say my name," Troye giggled. "Shoot, I didn't mean to say that out loud. Gosh I'm stupid."

Troye giggled again. "You're cute when you're embarrassed," He said quietly. "Fuck. I guess you aren't the only one."

I snorted when i heard a loud moan come from the closet, Troye giggling like a child.

Shit, his giggles were cute. Wait did i really just think that?

-

After about 9 minutes the 2 boys came out of the closet (😏), Tydes face flushed and Bens hair messy.

"Have fun?" Troye teased, climbing up from the ground and took a seat next to me on the bed.

When our knees touched a fuzzy feeling went through my stomach, so i cracked my knuckles.

"Ben, truth or dare?" Tyde asked, shifting into a more comfortable position. "Truth." Ben said, staring at Tyde.

"Would you rather have boobs or a vagina?" I snorted, Ben rolled his eyes. "A Vagina of course! I would be alot more comfortable to wear panties." Ben said, smirking.

"Since when was it uncomfortable to wear panties?" I asked, fiddling with the string on my sweatpants. Ben shrugged, falling back onto my bed.