My Stupid Mistakes

"We're here. Evergreen Parkway.." Derek said pointing at the sign.

"Thank you.." I said, nervously.

Derek smirked almost imperceptibly . "Are you sure that's not the only word you know? That's all you've said to me since you started talking to me." Derek questioned.

I blushed lightly and noded my head no. "What do you expect me to say? I'm sorry?" I asked.

'Shut up Audrey...keep your big mouth closed or else..'

"Well something besides thank you..but you know? I don't even care..see ya" Derek said turning away about to leave until I opened my big mouth..once more.

"Wait!" I said before realizing what I said, then covered my mouth embarrassed.

Derek looked over his shoulder with a carefree look on his face.

"What?" he asked impatiently, obviously wanting to leave.

I know I will hate myself for saying this but...

"Thank you again.."

Derek laughed silently, revealing a dimple he had. Bad boy has a dimple? Aww cute..

"Did you just call me cute? You really need to control you're little outbursts..." Derek said beginning to walk away. "Wait..what's your name?"

'Is it safe to tell him..? If I tell him, he could embarrass me as much as he wants..but if I don't...'

"Audrey." I said betraying my mind.

I see Derek smile..not a big smile but a smile that only be noticed by looking really close. "Bye Audrey." He cooed disappearing around the corner.

I sighed and made my way back to my house.

When I entered, I saw Drew sprawled out on the couch in his boxers and white tank top,with a bottle of water in his hand.

As soon as he heard me enter, his head turned towards me and then busted out into laughter.

"W-what the hell happened to you AJ?" he asked trying his best to contain his laughing.

"Got lost..normal stuff.." I said drowsily making my way to the staircase.

"Who helped you get home? Lord knows you didn't just "find you're way home."

"No one helped me..and I did find it myself.." I lied bluntly.

Drew shook his head no. "You are a TERRIBLE liar Audrey..just tell me."

I sighed in defeat and decided to just to tell him.

"Derek."

Drew literally spit out his water, paused his show, and stared at me in disbelief.

"Derek? As in Derek Tucker?" he questioned.

"Yerp..." I said going upstairs. "Look DJ I'm tired..had a long day..so I'm going to bed..night." I said not even waiting for his response.

I opened my bedroom door and then closed while walking towards my bed. I pulled out my laptop and logged onto my Facebook.

When I opened my notifications, I saw I had a friend request.

I looked at quizzed and my eyed widened largely when I saw who it was.

'Derek Tucker wants to be your friend'

"What the hell...?" I cursed staring at the laptop screen.

I denied it and saw Clara was texting me so I texted her back