Bumping into trouble (part 2)

"Your family is so awesomely weird.." said Violet Harrison, one of my best friends.

"Suree they are..." I said reviewing my homework.

"I'm so lucky to have such a smart best friend like you AJ.." Violet said smiling.

"Your smart too Violet..." I pointed out

The bell suddenly ringed and Ms.Lunchivic entered the classroom, wearing heavy makeup as usual.

" Bitte nehmen Sie Ihre Plätze.." (Please take your seats) Ms.Lunchivic said.

"What she say?" Violet whispered over to me.

"Umm I think it was please take...take your time?" I said trying to remember.

"She said please take your seats nerd. " someone said from beside me.

I looked and made a scowl on my face. Renee Vaughn.

"And I thought the nerd knew everything." Renee said scornfully.

"Orr maybe its cause your half German." I said looking away from her nasty smirk.

"Whatever.." Renee said crossing her arms.

"What an asshole..." Violet said sucking her teeth.

"Its ok Violet.." I said trying to calm her down.

The door suddenly flung open revealing Logan Casey, one of Elmore High's bad boys.

"Where were you Mr.Casey? Class started not too long ago..?" Ms.Lunchivic asked in her German accent.

Logan didn't respond and walked right past her and to his seat.

How rude..! But that's expected from him.

I took a quick glance at Logan.

He had a couple of bruises on his face and arms...Must've been in a fight before he got here.

Logan soon caught me staring and he gave me a cod stare that made my insides freeze.

I looked away quickly and turned my attention back to Ms.Lunchivic.

What's his deal?