Chp. 10

------ four years later ----------

Today and Stefan's 2 year anniversary ! we got married on October 1st ... to bad I can't go out to do anything !

Ever since the triplets I was kinda scared to get pregnant again ... but I missed lil cries and I know it's gross but I loved changing dirty diapers ! ,.. It makes me feel more like a mommy ... I do have a set of twins on the way tho ! hehe and olive and Nicholas are are almost 4 ! diesel and Dallas ... imma have to watch them when they get in there teen years ... there eight but They look like there ten !! Dallas the poor guy ... he's got a very slim body ... I swears it's the swimming and running ! Diesel now .... when he's older Dallas better watch him ...girls and guys may try and steal him away

" Mama ! Ollie not nice !!! " I smile looking down at my son .,, his dark brown hair that's almost black and his baby blue eyes .... those cute black ears and tail with quarter size white spots ... his hair had a few light blond streaks ... he's just to cute ... " Nicky baby .. calm down momma will talk with her in a moment ... how about you go sit with Cosmo and faith ?" he pouts nodding then runs to my best friend and his adopted daughter who is 3 as well

I walk to olive and Nicholas's room that they still share and see olive sniffling " olive ? baby what's wrong ? " I ask sitting on her bed she lays her head on me ... " where my sissy ? " I open my mouth a bit ... we haven't told them about grace ... we were gonna wait till they were older ... I know we told the twins but the were more mature ... " y your sister ?" she nods then looks up at me " grace ! I know she right here but where her body mama ?" I bite my lip " who told you ? " She tilts her head " mama can't see sissy ? " Shake my head no and she hugs me " it ok ... she my age ! th that why I was mean to Nicky ... he no believe me and made grace cry ... but she ok now .. " I try not to cry ... "w what does she look like ? " She smile " like me mama ! Carmel curly hair and ice blue eye ! she just a bit paler mama" I sniffle and kiss her head " ok ... be nice to your brother ok ? " She nods pouting I rub her face and before I leave she hugs me " that from sissy .. and Grammy Nicky .... Brother named after him ? " I nod smiling not letting tears slip ...

I head outside to see Stefan and Phoenix fighting over meat ... pfft that's funny ... " Ladies ladies ! your both pretty now pick a lipstick and stop fighting !" they freeze and burst out laughing I smile Stefan walks over and kisses my belly " hello sexy mate and husband of mine " he says I smile " hey sexy bear everyone's getting hangry get the food cooked already " he laughs " Hangry ? hungry angry ? " I nod then sit on a pool chair .. I'm gonna need help out of later .. I look at our new pool to see boys swimming ... Dallas is amazing ! diesel is to but he's better at football and wrestling .. Dallas is better at swimming , and soccer .. " Hey mom ! " Diesel yells waving at me I wave back and smile ... silly boy has his dead pool swim trunks on ... Dallas has his dark blue swim bottoms on ... Those things are like a second skin ! I don't really approve ... but eh ... what ever ! " Mama want a hug ?! " Dallas shouts I laugh " after you dry off ! " They pout and sink to the bottom

Soon my tiny Nicholas runs out in his pink boxers and jumps in the pool " WATER !!!!" we all laugh as the silly boy doggy paddles around the pool .. soon Cosmo wheels himself out as fairy zips by in her black tank top and green frilly underwear she lands in the pool coming up to just giggle " YOLO !! " Phoenix laughs " that's my girl ! " Cosmo looks ready to die I chuckle " Cosmo .. relax ... " He nods smiling a bit ... olive then walks out in her big owl sweater ...that goes to her knees " mommy food .." I smile " daddy is working on it you know him and Phoenix " she nods and hugs me mumbling " everyone has a friend ... I have sissy tho " I smile kissing her head " yes you do .. how about you swim " she shakes her head no .. that's olive ... she's not much of a swimmer ... " Mommy why are big brothers kidding ? " She asks and we all whip are necks over to look at the pool seeing Nicky and faith playing ball and the there is diesel and Dallas making out ! third time this month ! " Boys we told you to save that for when your older " Stefan says ... he's gotten better at handling them ... with them being mates and brothers ...

Dallas blushes and diesel growls a bit but then climbs out and stomps over to my Stefan his father " Why ?! dad he's my mate ! I know we are brothers but everyone in the family is ok with it !! I can't just hug my mate ! " Stefan growls at our sons outburst towards him " you are still children .. please obey me and your mother " uh oh he's on the edge of a blow up " Stefan calm down " I say he smiles as a vein in his neck pulsates .. " I am calm love ... " Diesel growls " this isn't fair !!! " Oh shut that's done it " fair ?FAIR?! we have been extremely FAIR for your information ! and since it seems you can't obey me and your mothers rules you will be going to a privet school in Germany ! stay there a few years then see how FAIR we are then okay ? You will leave this Friday " diesel stands there mouth wide open then he growls running inside ...

Stefan sighs looking at me I look towards Dallas to see him crying " n no ! bit diesel ! Don't send him away !p please !! m mommy please ! " I look down and I hear him get out of the pool and run inside sniffling ... I sigh " I I'm sorry love ... I just said I'm sending him away with out talking to you ... " I rub my tummy as Cosmo keeps an eye on the kids " it .. its fine ... when should he come back ? "
" When he's 14" I look at him a bit shocked but I nod " I hope they forgive me .." he whisper I smile " they will .." he nods then we go on with our cool out ...

He needs to be separated from his brother ... it's for the best ...... at the moment ..

New chapter my noodles !!!!! there will be another time skip but not at the moment ! FYI I know nothing about Germany so ... yea totally made this shit up ...