Chp. 8

Ok i am living with stefan now and also it is a week before halloween and I look almost ready to pop ... the doctor says the reason why this pregnancy is faster than anyone else's in my family is because my mate is a polar-bear shifter ... also I'm having triplets ! my family is so excited ! the twins have already planned there room ..

Speaking of the twins ...

I waddle into the bathroom and freeze there is marker lines on my floor and the diesel is marking at Dallas's feet while he's peeing .... " Hey momma !!! look how far I can go !! " He giggles diesel grins and points at the line beside Dallas " I can go at the same distance !! but at an angle !! " I face palm and laugh " s Stefan !! " And in two seconds helicopter mate is at my side " what is it the triplets ?! " I laugh shaking my head no I then point at the twins " a a real p peeing c contest " he laughs " boys you know you have to clean all this up right ?" they pout then nod but Dallas grins " that why I used washable markers !" I laugh more but then stop " o out ! I I g gotta pee !" everyone but Dallas leaves " I wanna see how far momma can go ! " Stefan chuckles then picks him up " not very far at the moment buddy your siblings are in the way " he then leaves ... I do my stuff making my poor bladder feel better then I flush and wash my hands ...

I waddle into the kitchen to find Stefan and Dallas cooking pancakes ... while diesel picks up his toys ,.. " H hey t tuff man " diesel looks up at me and smiles ... tho the the twins are identical diesel is slightly taller has a bit more baby chub on him and he also acts all tuff .... were as Dallas is just a silly lil boy that loves everyone " mommy ... " Diesel whispers looking at me ... now that's odd he never acts shy .... I work my way on to the floor so I can look him in the eyes ... " Wh what's w wrong b big guy ?" he hugs me " w will the new babies be better than us ? ... Will we be replaced ? o or put in a box and put up f for adoption ?" he whispers as years roll down his face I hug him tight " n no ! y you f five a are equal ... w we love y you all ! w why would w we d do s such a h horrible th thing ? " He sniffles " I .. I don't know mommy ... I j just have a bad feeling ... deep down in my tummy " he sniffles I kiss his head " I it's ok m my love ...." he begins to rub my belly and I smile when the babies kick .... " S Stefan I n need h help " he runs over and helps me stand up ....

After breakfast we all went outside ... my guys shifted and played and as I watched they ran off in to the woods .... they will be back soon ....

I get up from my seat only to get a hard smack to the back of my head ... my vision blurred and I went to fall ... but some one caught me ... cold arms .... last thing I heard was a deep laugh as I blacked out ....

------------ Stefan POV ---

Me and the boys had been playing in the creek when I felt a pain in the back of my head .... I was fine so that means ... Harley .... ' BOYS !!!HOME NOW !' I Order as I run full speed back to the house hoping to find my mate and unborn cubs ... but find nothing .... but the stench of leech ,.. I shift pulling on my shorts as do the boys ,.. Dallas shows a side I've never seen ... a very angry side ... "WHERE'S MY MOMMY ?! AND MY SIBLINGS ?! DADDY WE ARE GONNA FIND THAT BUTT FACE AND RIP HIS NASTY HANDS OFF !! HOW DARE SOME ONE TOUCH MOMMY !!! " I don't know if I should laugh or be worried ... diesel just nods in agreement to his brother his face red with anger ... " Boys you can't come with me ... I'm going to call grandma and grandpas and there family " they growl at me and start clawing at my shorts try to get my cell phone away from me as I deal with a angry Peter ......

Soon the whole family is here the ones who can't fight stay at my house while we track the stench of vampire ...

We searched until night ... no sign of m mate and unborn cubs ..... my bear was angry .. and worried .... I was forced to go home while the packs searched on ....

When I got home I found Peter holding Dallas as he cried and diesel kicking his toys around ... I pick him up and tho he struggled I hugged him tight .... he soon relaxed and started to sob .... my boys miss there mom ... I'm bit the only one hurt ....

I take diesel and Dallas to me and Harley's room and lay on the bed ... we all just whimper for a bit till they pass out and in left to silently cry ....

What if he's hurt ? what if we lost the babies ? what I'd he's dead ? .... No I need to stop thinking of what ifs .... I need to focus on my boys and searching for my mate .... once he's ok ... I can deal with that leech ... my poor mate ....

Please be ok ... please ..I need you ... the boys need you ... Harley ...

---- ?????? POV --------

I watched as the pregnant male form lay still and shackled to the bed sleeping peacefully .... the smell of the infants in his womb making my mouth drool .....

I can not wait until he births them ... they will be delicious .... and he will be a great toy ....

Hybrid children ... born on Halloween ... which happens to be a blood moon ... ah I can't wait ... those stupid shifters will be devastated and weakened ... " Hahahahaha ! "

I will destroy them all

Here you go noodles 0-0 please don't hate me ... damn I was like ' should I write this ... ya they can skin me ankle to nose later ! ' But for real don't skin me please I love my noodles O^O