Chapter Thirteen

After Fang had told me i was pregnant i fell back, stunned. i clutched my belly and looked at him shocked.

"Y-your not serious! please tell me your lying!"  i begged, he looked at me sadly.

"no... I'm sorry Hun! i shouldn’t have done this to you!" he fell on his knee. and placed his hand on my belly.

"d-do this to me? what are you talking about! its my fault!" i yelled grabbing the his hand still placed on my belly.

"n-no... i saw humans do it and saw pleasure... so i tried it! look what it did to you!" he then started sobbing.

"no no no no! dont cry sweety! its fine! im... kinda happy..." i gave him a smile. he looked up, confused.

"ha-happy? why? we dont have a proper doctor and your not technically a wolf... I've never done this! what if... what if you or the child dies!" he said with a terrified expression. i placed my hands on both sides of his face. i tipped it to look at me. his sad gold eyes met mine.

"we'll get threw it... trust me." i said putting on a forced smile, not wanting him to see that i too was scared. he nodded his head. i smiled and kissed him. he kissed me back and again something moved inside me. i ignored it and focused on the kiss. his tongue slipped into my mouth.

after a few minouts of kissing he pulled away. and placed his forehead on mine.

"i love you." he wispered. i smiled and rapped my hands around his neck. i gave him a quick kiss and answered with a,

"i love you more." back at him. he smiled and raised to his feet. he pulled me up into a hug.

"come on Pan... we have lots to study, but first..." he stopped. i pulled away from the kiss.

"but what Fang?" i said looking into his eyes.

"we... need to go back to the Den... to ask the Eldest... about... the child." he mumbled. he must have seen my shocked face cuz he quickly added. "dont worry! just the Eldest... not the alpha!" i quickly gathered myself up and smiled at him.

"dont worry... as long as im with you." i smiled his eyes widened and he hugged me and kissed me again.

"come on then." he smile. we striped down in fount of each other cuz we both have see it before (when they mated... just so you know if you didnt remember... i dont get how you could have forgotten... anyways! back to the story! :) )

after me and Fang were completely exposed he turned into his wolf. looked at me then ran. i sighed then turned to wolf and followed him.

_______________________________________________               ________________________

there all you peeps go! i uploaded! :) haha your welcome cl44787! :) ok and i hope the title didnt confuzle you! (confuzle means confuse just so you know! :) ) anyways so i thought i would explain it...

back to hell with us means there goin back to the Den, and the Alphas there and well yea! :D i think you get it know

... if not then... wow you must be slightly stupid! or maybe thats me for puttin a confuzing chapter title... wow i feel like ranting today... did i spell that right?

huh oh welllllll! haha ill stop talking! i might add another chapter today... well... YEA! haha ok BYE and i love you all!!!

comment vote... YOU cHoOsE!!!!!! :)

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE <3